Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SMALL OLIVIA XxX  (Read 1888 times)

4 review(s) for SMALL ANGEL XxX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My only gripe os her stated height of 5foot0 is wrong and she is actually about 5foot4 i was a bit annoyed at this as it was the main reason i went to see her

15min for 40

Personality: Friendly polish girl

Location: Close to tesco near hackney central station. Only 1 room which she uses in rotation with housemate there is a bedsheet on entrance to flat covering the living room area

Physical: Average face with quite a nice body

Service:
Owo: very well carried out well
Doggy: Her ass looks good in doggy and she can take

She did confirm facial and cim are included in her rates for those interested

Offline kefcseries

Looks like this is the same Small Olivia who disappeared for a while but has now returned.

Previous profile (now dead) External Link/Members Only: posted for linked reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Doggy: Her ass looks good in doggy and she can take

Yes indeed, remember it well! In fact I may have to come out of self-imposed retirement for that ass in the near future..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 01:32:25 pm by kefcseries »

punther

Yes indeed, remember it well! In fact I may have to come out of self-imposed retirement for that ass in the near future..

Was quite suprised when i saw it. Nice shap and size

brolin_76

Looks like this is the same Small Olivia who disappeared for a while but has now returned.

Previous profile (now dead) External Link/Members Only: posted for linked reviews

exactly you right. it is definitely same oiivia. she had feedbacks from barebaker rs singh and profile dead now. :scare: :cool:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41687.0