Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Suzy MILF - Bethnal Green  (Read 1953 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3209908) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
30 review(s) for Blond Suzy MILF (26 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jseop109

External Link/Members Only

The meeting took place 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I contacted her by text and got a prompt reply for a meet-up the next day. She works from a block of oldish tenement flats about 15 minutes walk from Bethnal Green tube. I turned up on time with a bit of a delay because I missed the name of the block, as it wasn't displayed on the street. My fault.

Suzy welcomed me dressed in a dressing gown, which came off to reveal a g string and bra.

Her age is listed on AW as 53 and I have no reason to disbelieve that. She had  a nice voluptuous curvy figure. Not sylph like but in good shape, and with a tan.

After handing over the cash for 30 mins we had a bit of mutual fondling on the edge of, then on the bed.  After a few minutes we went into doggy. Then I asked her if I could come over her tits, which she agreed to. On her back I straddled her over her stomach and she brought me off with her hand.

A good experience, GVFM,  and she deserves the many positive reviews she has had here. This is also one.

I probably won't return as maybe the chemistry wasn't quite there from a personal point of view, and it's quite a trek (for me) to get there.