Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Sara /Holborn /toftt /pleasant  (Read 7995 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6108703) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bedhedred

It was a pissing wet afternoon.
Hidden Image/Members Only

I headed to the action flat and encountered a minimum 10 min delay, but got access. On the way to the shower I smiled at natasha walking around starkers.

Sara let me in and we went into her room. She looks like her face pics, particularly the 3rd one. I don’t know whether she was shy but she didn’t flirt with me as Natasha had done. She seemed more business-like so I decided to scale it to £100/hh.

There are body pics in the pg, I understand. She is slim and fairly straight – a bit like Sexxygirl from Plaistow though not as tall. Her boobs are nice with nice perky nips. There were some marks on her skin and later she said she needs to even them out on a sunbed.

I lay beside her on the bed and she let me snog her. It felt a bit more like me doing it, but she did respond with some tongue. I sucked her nips and her vocals sounded real. She put a smidge of lube on my finger and I began to wank her as much as I wanted. I hadn’t felt the click at first but after about 7 minutes, I began to feel wood and some enthusiasm slowly building.

I moved her down to owo. She focused on the head, rarely getting below 50% of the shaft. It was tight with a little tooth stimulation; effective. She tends to bob fast so I had to ask her a number of times to take it easy. She likes to use hands, whereas my preference is for the no-hands owo. Little in the way of eye contact.

I got her in 69 and she felt fine. She took the tongue lashing without any flinching. I kept reminding her to suck not to wank.

Then we rubbered up, lubed and she got on me in cowgirl. Her tits looked very nice. I pulled her down and foisted more kisses on her. She felt snug once I was inside. After a bit of hard pumping she was moaning. I rolled her over without withdrawing and grabbed butt. I snogged her more and she gave me more tongue. I pounded away and blew a nice load.
I wasn’t really timing but I would guess 25 minutes. There was no particular rush.

As I was getting dressed, she seemed more relaxed, and chatted to me a bit in decent English. She said she had worked as an outcaller in London so maybe someone has seen her before. This was her first in call date at this location. I sat her on my knee for a goodbye kiss, however she quickly said “time’s up” so off I went.

Blondie keeps her green light on, but won't give any details for a booking  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 10:55:00 am by bedhedred »

Offline HERTSBLUE

Take it she's slimmer than Natasha with better boobs.

Offline bedhedred

Slimmer. I would not necessarily say better boobs.

I loved natasha's boobs as well
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:20:47 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review, Sara looks quite cute, but she does not seem quite as good as her flat mate that which you reviewed, maybe better given time or repeat visits?

Offline bedhedred

I'm pondering a revisit with Sara. Perhaps rapport could be built.

She took time to warm up into the action and at £100/hh, girls need to be more confident in what they are doing.

She performed better than these other Polish "new to me" fucks at the £80 price point from earlier in the month :

She warmed up more than Monica at Warren Street who seemed uncertain right to the end of the ride.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294136.0
And
She gave me snogging and She didn't pressure me to fuck and cum as did Sexxygirl
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293328.0
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 08:43:54 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

I revisited her. It was positive but only just.
New hair extensions which look more glamorous.

First 15 minutes was me snogging and fingering her. She didn't give much tongue, but I could snog her and suck her tits. Some might complain about the slight booze and fags taste, but that didn't bother me at all and, in short order, I was raging hard.

As I fingered, She got more and more wet and I could feel her reacting. She was distancing and would not make proper eye contact. She was frotting my dick the whole time. I got down and licked her clit whilst fingering. She has a really nice pussy. She moaned as I worked it.

Second 15 minutes. I got her down to serve me. She started wanking me and was going to rubber me up, but I said I wanted owo. She made a face, but got on with it. It was fast and jerky. Focused on the head. Loads of hand work. She disregarded my suggestions on how I wanted it. I got her into 69. I liked her taste and she got more wet as I tongued. I got a few seconds of face fuck, but then she wanted to shag.

Act 3 - the shag : she lubed up unnecessarily and pushed onto me. I pulled her down on me and we kissed a bit. She suggested a position change. I wondered if it was to avoid me. I humped her for a long time in doggy, for which she lubed again. 🤨
I liked her small but nicely shaped ass and groped it plenty. She got her hand down and frigged herself. Some vocals came back.

Finally I turned her over and shagged with me on top. Some more tit sucking and arse groping. There was little kissing. I blew my load and stayed inside for a minute or two before backing out.

The action time was 45 minutes. At £110, I would not have grumbled, but at £140 it felt overpriced. Owo needs improvement. Listening to the client would help.

The last 15 minutes was purely showering and dressing. No real after care to speak of. She sat on the bed and swigged the dregs from a large Peroni.

At the door, she managed to tell me that "the time finished". Again! Wtf. I was entirely dressed and adjusting my covid mask. Unnecessary comment translated as "get out" . The return visit did not build rapport.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 10:11:05 pm by bedhedred »

Offline salome

Sounds like Ashley she is not. Thanks for the update.

Not in London right now. Perhaps it's for the best...

Offline Parking

I didn't add this one to my HL. First impressions from her photos is that I'm not feeling it. Does she smile?

Offline bedhedred

I didn't add this one to my HL. First impressions from her photos is that I'm not feeling it. Does she smile?

She is fairly serious and there's little in the way of smiling. 😐

I pulled some long blonde hair out of my arse crack, so worth a security check after you visit her. 😂

Offline bedhedred

Sounds like Ashley she is not. Thanks for the update.

Not in London right now. Perhaps it's for the best...
She's no Ashley!

I'm on visit 9 or 10 with Ashley. 🥴

Offline Parking

She is fairly serious and there's little in the way of smiling.

I pulled some long blonde hair out of my arse crack, so worth a security check after you visit her.

Even though Natasha doesn't smile in her pictures, for some reason I don't get that hostile feeling from her :unknown:

Nahh £140 is overpriced for the service she provides, I'd rather save the disappointment. I would stick on the safe side with Sexyyy_laura, who is only £10 more at £150

Offline bedhedred

Even though Natasha doesn't smile in her pictures, for some reason I don't get that hostile feeling from her :unknown:

Nahh £140 is overpriced for the service she provides, I'd rather save the disappointment. I would stick on the safe side with Sexyyy_laura, who is only £10 more at £150

She's not hostile at all. She is just kind of detached.

Offline Parking

I haven't come across those in a long while

Offline Gonad the barbarian

Do you think she is detached cos she is a W/G or thats her personality
Banned reason: Duplicate Account
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline bedhedred

Do you think she is detached cos she is a W/G or thats her personality

Interesting point. I've been with her for a total of 90 minutes. It could be that she is just like that.

Or someone younger / more handsome could get eye contact and enthusiasm which I struggled to get. In other words ymmv

Interesting point. I've been with her for a total of 90 minutes. It could be that she is just like that.

Or someone younger / more handsome could get eye contact and enthusiasm which I struggled to get. In other words ymmv

Bit of a stereotyping to suggest it might be because she is a w/g but always wonder whether there is a psychological impact from fucking strangers for £

Offline pepsicolaboy

Bit of a stereotyping to suggest it might be because she is a w/g but always wonder whether there is a psychological impact from fucking strangers for £

Yes but that was your suggestion two posts back not his, if thats what you meant?

And on your point who knows? Some of these SP actively start work for a variety of reasons, and of course there will be effects of having sex with strangers, same as there will be for any gent as well

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 12:25:38 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Yes but that was your suggestion two posts back not his, if thats what you meant?

And on your point who knows? Some of these SP actively start work for a variety of reasons, and of course there will be effects of having sex with strangers, same as there will be for any gent as well

:hi:

What sort of effects do you think?

Offline bedhedred

Nice new pictures. Let's have a bit more body.

She had the extensions done the second time I met her.

That's almost more smiling than I got in the room!

Her PG needs an arse shot.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 05:55:47 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Shadow314

Is she the same as this Sara who I and others reviewed a few years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260684.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded.thumbs/9b847691b051828e09da7dc2ba0f949068369732.jpg

Gotta be a different girl given this "She focused on the head, rarely getting below 50% of the shaft.".  The old one would be gulping down all she could.
Original Sara was Czech and this one Polish.

Offline Wellington9999

TRUTH
Thanks for being more clear-headed (pun somewhat intended) than I was

Offline smiths

I see this WG going on the pics and A/W numbered link has appeared as Polish Laura at £70 half hour and £100 an hour no doubt in 1 of the 2 Polish brothels in Bounds Green, assuming both are still open. I quite like her look but after reading this review and 2 others I am not too keen but at £70 I might give her a go maybe. Once again the beauty of UKP, thanks to the OP and other reviewers. :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

I'd consider doing her at 70. To think that I paid 100 for 30 minutes with her. 😂