Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeBabyXO - Euston  (Read 1262 times)

9 review(s) for BlondeBabyXO (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ontherocks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Madi about two weeks back, only getting around to writing the review now, but can see she's already garnered a few positives on here, so I'm gonna keep it short.

Comms: Nice and easy, initial contact via AW and then the rest by text, all prompt and clear.

Venue: A certain hotel that we all know in the area. Does the job.

Girl: Gorgeous girl, in great shape, very pretty face in my opinion and a decent personality which made her easy to talk to as well.

Services: OWO, DFK, Protected Penetration. Was supposed to be anal as well, however didn't take place, as she forgot to bring the items needed to prepare, gave me the option of rescheduling when she would be prepared or a discount if I stayed, took the discount and will at some point definitely return to partake in anal, as her bent over only made me want it more.

Only negatives I think were not being able to do all the services previously agreed, however she notified me straight away and I was happy with the options she gave me to resolve it, so therefore I'm still giving it a positive overall as I had a cracking time with her.

Overall, would I return? Yes.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. Hot looking girl but at £160 ph with no cim she's looks poor vfm and unlikely to make my HL :hi:

Offline ontherocks

No worries, forgot to mention RO too, she tasted great and was clean!

Offline peter purves

I asked this question previously today to Avogadrosnumber, he responded in the affirmative.

In her previous profile, this facial picture was not blanked out. Does she look this picture ie facially?

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

And your thoughts?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:40:59 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

SaneOnes

Does anyone have a face pic of her?

SaneOnes

Oh, sorry, thanks for the review OP :)

Offline ontherocks

I asked this question previously today to Avogadrosnumber, he responded in the affirmative.

And your thoughts?

Cheers!!

Yeah she does, her photos are all definitely her.