Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeBabyXO - Euston -Poutine & Poontang  (Read 1626 times)

9 review(s) for BlondeBabyXO (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thepacifist

I lie. There was no Poutine. There was Poontang, though. I'm on my way home after spending an hour with Brooke for £160. I messaged her on UKE but she didn't reply to my message after a few days. I asked if I had said something wrong. She replied saying sorry and that she had been busy. She asked me to send a booking through AW so I did and then I asked for her number, which she then gave me.

I saw her in Euston. I thought she was facially attractive and she looked tall in her heels. I asked her to wear yoga pants for me and she did. I gave her the money and she offered me a clean towel so I took a shower.

I got out and we started kissing. It was good. Passionate with tongue mixed in. Then she asked if I wanted owo, which I did. I don't like ow. She was good at this saying she loves bjs. She was wet and sloppy and gave DT. Her noises were a turn on. I then returned the favour on her. She was very vocal and tactile, which I enjoyed. Then we did some 69 which felt great and was a lovely view. She has an amazing bum. I wanted to have sex now but the first time trying the condom didn't go to plan.

She made me feel really relaxed as I tried to stay hard enough. She offered me a glass of water which was nice. We put on some Neil Young in the background. We kissed and cuddled then I titty fucked her for a bit. Then I kissed and groped her bum and slapped it with my cock. This got me hard enough to get it in. I got on top. I was thinking about that arse in doggy but didn't want to risk it going soft again on the entry. She was very vocal again. She said I made her cum. Eventually I got too tired and got her to wank me off while I played with her bum.

So that was pop 1. After that we chilled and chatted for a bit while I recovered. With a few minutes to go I wanked number two over her tits. Some of you may know my preference for naturals. I went to see Brooke for her bum but her boobs were fun to play with also. I recommend.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline OutForJustice80

Glad you enjoyed. I wish I'd had time to titty fuck her as well.

Offline BillGoldberg

'Swallow' listed, but no CIM

Er right....  :unknown:

:wackogirl: