Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera; Kentish Town  (Read 47078 times)

41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline naz

All inclusive in the price except CIM. Don't know what she charges for CIM.

Offline Essex3

Can some PM me her phone number if anyone has still got it. Want to see her tomorrow but numbers gone off AW.

A new world

She has moved again now in Dartford was really hoping to see her while she was in Harrow.

Offline naz

She will be back!

I managed to see her again last week before she went. I thought first time I saw her she was great but it just got better. I don’t usually see the same WG more than a few times as I find they get complacent, but with Ameera I will travel to Dartford to see her again.  She really gives GFE and fucks like a bunny and is very responsive, not a lazy fuck like most WG’s. 

A new world

Does she tend to move around quite a bit then?

Offline naz

she worked in central london for a long time, does not usually move around but who knows new area new punters.

A new world

And she is back in London according to her profile but on works Monday to Friday.

Offline MrChen

Tried to see her yesterday. Appointment made and confirmed. Got to station. Good directions to her hotel on the phone but....hotel receptionist wouldn't let me through. Demanded ID and details of the guest I was visiting. She was very apologetic but it was a bad experience and waste of my time. She tells me she will have an incall flat next week now. I'll update if I do get to see her next week.

Offline Essex3

Tried to see her yesterday. Appointment made and confirmed. Got to station. Good directions to her hotel on the phone but....hotel receptionist wouldn't let me through. Demanded ID and details of the guest I was visiting. She was very apologetic but it was a bad experience and waste of my time. She tells me she will have an incall flat next week now. I'll update if I do get to see her next week.

Wow. That would scare me lol. Could you either pm me the hotel postcode or just

A new world

Out of interest Mr Chen what time was your appointment with her yesterday? I had one booked and then she cancelled on me. Got one booked for tomorrow. Although not liking the sound of having run the gauntlet at the hotel.

Offline MrChen

Apologies for late reply. Busy at work. It was the Kings Cross Hotel directly opposite McDonalds which is across the road from Kings Cross station. My appointment was for 2pm.

Offline Stiltskin

Demanded ID and details of the guest I was visiting.

Eek! what did you say to the receptionist? Did you use the old wallet is in the car excuse?

A new world

Holy mother of god no wonder this thread is so long, saying that she is amazing is such an understatement. I actually can not put into words how good a performance she put in, such passion and enthusiasm. She did not let up for a minute and I had to tell her to slow down several times, no matter what position I put her in she found a way to thrust. She is so eager to please and has the most naughtiest smile I have ever seen on a girl with a wicked look in her eyes that just says "fuck me."

I really can't believe that she does that every time all day that would kill a person or at least you would never need the gym. I think I did quite well to last 45 minutes with her although I think she was very capable of making me pop at just about anytime she wanted.

Also must say that her pictures do her no justice whatsoever she is extremely beautiful in the flesh, and I mean beautiful. I was mesmerised by her I just could not help but stare at her as she chatted away at the end, she is very friendly and really doesn't give you that feeling you should now leave once done. She makes you feel welcome from the moment she opens the door, very polite on the phone and her texts are very well written.

She was telling me about her hotel woes, I didn't ask she brought it up.

Part GFE part PSE she mixed both up really well I really can't imagine someone else doing any better. Some may be put of by the fact she only seems to have one speed and that is turbo boost x100 at warp factor 10 and at one point I did feel like I was being attacked by a wild animal but I loved it.

Already thinking of a two hour booking. 11 out of 10 (yeah I am going there)

Offline naz

Bit of bad luck, I have visited many hotels and never been stopped. But I guess you have to be prepared and have  a get out plan like "left my ID in the car". What did you do? Still I have seen Ameera a few times not in a hotel though, all I can say she's worth it. She will probably make it up to you for the trouble since she was apologetic.

Offline naz

Holy mother of god no wonder this thread is so long, saying that she is amazing is such an understatement. I actually can not put into words how good a performance she put in, such passion and enthusiasm. She did not let up for a minute and I had to tell her to slow down several times, no matter what position I put her in she found a way to thrust. She is so eager to please and has the most naughtiest smile I have ever seen on a girl with a wicked look in her eyes that just says "fuck me."

Dam secrets out! she fully booked, txted her for a booking tomorrow. glad you had a great time.

Offline naz

Dam secrets out! she fully booked, txted her for a booking tomorrow. glad you had a great time.

Offline spellbackwards

I was lucky enough to see her today at a new place in Kings cross (not the hotel). I agree with everything ' a new world' writes above.....she is outstanding .... very sexy and just as importantly for me, very friendly and genuine.   

She does read this forum and she was a little upset by mr Chen's comments. Personally I would have just shown my bloody ID!

Offline MrChen

My comments were not in anyway intended to cast her in a bad light but to point out to my fellow punters a potentially sticky situation. It was not her fault and she was apologetic and I did not blame her. Would you guys have preferred it if I kept it to myself?

andrei

I was lucky enough to see her today at a new place in Kings cross (not the hotel). I agree with everything ' a new world' writes above.....she is outstanding .... very sexy and just as importantly for me, very friendly and genuine.   

She does read this forum and she was a little upset by mr Chen's comments. Personally I would have just shown my bloody ID!

you would have shown the hotel your id on route to visiting a prostitute in their hotel?

you're a moron mate

Offline arcton85

you would have shown the hotel your id on route to visiting a prostitute in their hotel?

you're a moron mate

Just tell them you're a journalist and don't want to tell them who you're interviewing.

Offline spellbackwards

@ andrei  takes one to know one 

It is not illegal so I would have nothing to fear. It is just box ticking by some jobsworth receptionist... nothing to get hung up about...!

Offline Essex3

Met her at kings cross today... Erm she is good, but there was something missing a little bit i found. It didn't leave me feeling exhilarated.

Btw its a little awkward because you have to enter a pin on the door to get in.

A new world

Maybe a off day? She certainly will be the yard stick I measure others against. Hopefully I can arrange another appointment with her next week.

I have a old Sony Ericcson phone and she was trying to tell me about the code and I really could not hear a bloody thing due to the amount of noise on the road, I kept saying sorry I can't hear you and I really thought she was going to tell me to fuck off and stop wasting her time. Luckily she is the friendly type.

Offline Essex3

Maybe a off day? She certainly will be the yard stick I measure others against. Hopefully I can arrange another appointment with her next week.

I have a old Sony Ericcson phone and she was trying to tell me about the code and I really could not hear a bloody thing due to the amount of noise on the road, I kept saying sorry I can't hear you and I really thought she was going to tell me to fuck off and stop wasting her time. Luckily she is the friendly type.

Same. I got her to repeat it 3 times lol. She performed really well and does everything on the tin, but nothing amazing compared to some punts I've had. 8/10

Offline LEOJONTY

I saw Hey 2 days ago. Very friendly. All provided. Very eager to please. Met her friend as well. Suggested a three some.  Highly recommend.

A new world

Did they mention how much for a threesome?

Offline Pothos

Hmm, was hoping to see her today, but AW site is down - apparently a ddos attack (though why hackers would do that is beyond me.... religious nut / feminist hackers?!?)

If anyone could PM me her number, would be much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Pothos

Hmm, was hoping to see her today, but AW site is down - apparently a ddos attack (though why hackers would do that is beyond me.... religious nut / feminist hackers?!?)

If anyone could PM me her number, would be much appreciated  :hi:

Never mind, there's a secondary site up now - www2.adultwork.com :)

Offline ouv

As aw site is down,  can someone please pm her number? Thanks in advance.

Offline Convince Me

Good luck with getting in touch, her phone constantly went to voicemail yesterday!

Offline naz

She replied back saw her Friday no problem contacting her. Apparently Lots of punters booking and not turning up or just texting wasting time, but she is very popular and has been very busy; I can see why. I've seen her a few times now, I'm totally hooked. She really does make every effort to please; WG’s generally stop trying if they think you are a regular. She totally is satisfying and will be seeing her regularly. Not going to play lottery with bad WG’s while Ameera’s around.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

North London

Hey guys,

Looking into seeing this fine lady, can anyone who's been to see her give some details about how discreet her place is? Is it on a main road, what's the pedestrian traffic like outside?

Thanks

A new world

She replied back saw her Friday no problem contacting her. Apparently Lots of punters booking and not turning up or just texting wasting time, but she is very popular and has been very busy; I can see why. I've seen her a few times now, I'm totally hooked. She really does make every effort to please; WG’s generally stop trying if they think you are a regular. She totally is satisfying and will be seeing her regularly. Not going to play lottery with bad WG’s while Ameera’s around.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yep totally agree she really is a diamond and extremely reliable. Like you say why go elsewhere.

Looking into seeing this fine lady, can anyone who's been to see her give some details about how discreet her place is? Is it on a main road, what's the pedestrian traffic like outside?

It is off a main road nothing to really worry about, you get the odd person walking by but unless you stick out like a sore thumb or are acting odd you will be fine.

A new world

I saw Ameera today for a two hour session and as always she delivered an amazing service. How she managed to keep up her pace and intensity is beyond me. She simply is outstanding and now having seen her a few times there is no awkwardness and she gets down to business straight away.

She is also a fantastic conversationalist with probably the most sexiest accent I have ever heard, she is simply adorable. You almost forget that this is a paid encounter as she is so passionate and with each visit lets herself get more into it. 

nova

I'm seeing Ameera today :dance: will report back tonight

nova

Disappointed. I arrived at the agreed time of 5pm, called her, no answer, texted, no answer, called once every few minutes after that, then texted at 5.20 to let her know I was walking away, then executed plan B...go to the gym, a nice way to get my frustration out...

She texted me just after 6pm to explain what happened, apparently a guy showed up at 4.50 who only contacted her an hour before and she thought that was me, she got confused between our 2 numbers which she blames on her old phone...

I pointed out that she knew what I looked like from my AW profile so shouldn't have got confused, but she doesn't trust any client's profile because many have fake pics apparently

She was very apologetic and offered me a session tomorrow with CIM included, all for a very nice price which I've accepted, so I'll be reporting back again tomorrow night

RustyShackleford

Disappointed. I arrived at the agreed time of 5pm, called her, no answer, texted, no answer, called once every few minutes after that, then texted at 5.20 to let her know I was walking away, then executed plan B...go to the gym, a nice way to get my frustration out...

She texted me just after 6pm to explain what happened, apparently a guy showed up at 4.50 who only contacted her an hour before and she thought that was me, she got confused between our 2 numbers which she blames on her old phone...

I pointed out that she knew what I looked like from my AW profile so shouldn't have got confused, but she doesn't trust any client's profile because many have fake pics apparently

She was very apologetic and offered me a session tomorrow with CIM included, all for a very nice price which I've accepted, so I'll be reporting back again tomorrow night

Can't help thinking it's time to walk away, whatever the offer. You've been shafted once, more will come. The "old phone" is just like the period. They come and they go, you lose.

A new world

That is very unlike her she is probably the most reliable WG I know, I have seen her loads of times now and she is always ready on time and never messes me around. The fact that she offered a extra a good price should go a long way to make the trip worth it.

Offline naz

Ameera is a genuine person and always replied back to txt and confimed bookings with no issues. The fact that she was sorry and is offering to make up by the way of services/price shows she is honest. If you treat her with respect she will respect you is what I have found. 

Offline ampersand

The profile pic at the top of the thread seems to be dead.   Does anyone have an up to date link? ?

Offline ampersand

nova

Wow, I'm glad I accepted her offer, she's a rare gem! She opened the door wearing exactly what I requested, a casual top and tight jeans...I love it when girls show off their legs in casual clothes...Her service could be called a supercharged ultra-powerful GFE, she's so passionate and energetic I found myself laughing at times when she was really into it because I was enjoying it so much. Even when I was giving her oral she was moving and grinding into me, I hardly needed to put the effort in. Looks-wise she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen, if not the prettiest and she has a such a sweet smile, I generally find Arabic girls attractive anyway so she really hit the spot for me. Seeing her naked in full view as she walked out of the room for a few seconds really got me throbbing, she does have a great body, nice and slim, not too skinny. She's very chatty in between sessions, our conversations flowed quite naturally although I did lose myself in her prettiness for a moment or two, but after coming back to reality I couldn't help but interrupt her with a quick peck on her lips and another awesome session followed a few seconds after.

Everything she said about what happened the day before was true, she showed me her old phone and the texts she received, it can get very confusing indeed. She bought a new smartphone a few hours before seeing me because of what happened. She visits UKP regularly and she's very aware of her reputation so will understandably put in the effort to correct something like that.

I've added her to my "regular" hot list without hesitation, can't wait to see her again :kissgirl:

nova

The profile pic at the top of the thread seems to be dead.   Does anyone have an up to date link? ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ted Bear

Same one day but not yet :angelgirl: - her original pics were not appealing to me but the new ones shows her in a different light and with her work ethic def want to see her now.

Offline bestbefore

Just staggered home after a very hot session with Ameera. Great comms, easy to find flat near Kings Cross. Code entry on door on busy road - nice room. There is another girl in the flat.  Her pics are very accurate - she has a hot body - great bum! I found her very friendly and chatty - and really good English for someone who didnt speak it at all a year ago. She is funny and very enthusiastic and responsive. Very full on. I had a great time - really would strongly recommend.

baltar

Otherwise Angelina relocate her service in baker street External Link/Members Only
With her friend Anushka External Link/Members Only
Both of them used to work in Camden.

Any more reports about these ones?

Danny1234

Saw her last week, recommended. Makes u feel special. definite will have another pop ..

panel999

Profile says mixed? is she light skinned girl or dark - not clear on profile - working in the city tomorrow and she could be my plan B?
thanks

Ass-Bo

Called at 11am to arrange a booking as I was in the area but no answer & never text back, does she only do AW booking?? :unknown: