Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giving punting in Scotland a pass  (Read 5289 times)

Offline Name Not Found

As for “freedom of movement” it seems to me that all that’s changed there is that they only let men in now, in vast numbers as well. My former home county has filled up the hotels with thousands of young men, who now are taking over the drug and crime scenes, burglaries are up so high the police won’t even investigate and I’ve been told these new guys are selling crack and methamphetamine fairly openly. It’s disgusting.

Can’t wait for a visit home  :thumbsdown:

You are Lee Anderson MP and I claim my £5 😂

Offline TheRealDeal10

You are Lee Anderson MP and I claim my £5 😂

I don’t know who that is but fair enough. I’m
only going from what I seen last time I was back and reports from my family back home 👍🏼
Banned reason: Threat and a little strange
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Name Not Found

I don’t know who that is but fair enough. I’m
only going from what I seen last time I was back and reports from my family back home 👍🏼

Yeah. All those immigrants are bloody awful: coming over here and taking our jobs

Tell me again about how your work is going 😂😂😂

Offline TheRealDeal10

Yeah. All those immigrants are bloody awful: coming over here and taking our jobs

Tell me again about how your work is going 😂😂😂

I never mentioned jobs. Or my work? These guys aren’t working they are selling drugs that previously were unheard of in that area.

I guess this is some weird attempt at a windup? :wacko:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:31:34 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline TheRealDeal10

This needs calming before someone gets banned please

Feel free to ban me. This site is dominated by fuckin weird little smelly pricks anyway.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:50:10 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Name Not Found

I guess this is some weird attempt at a windup? :wacko:

No need. You're winding yourself up (in knots).  Have a great day  :cool:

Back on topic. I had a bloody marvellous day out in Newcastle last week. Streets ahead of any of my Scottish experiences in the last year. I'll be heading back down south soon. Review to follow.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:46:27 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline TheRealDeal10

Fuck you, pathetic piece of rat shit. Maybe one day after your next gang bang you’ll get something more deserving 👍🏼

Offline TheRealDeal10

Back on topic. I had a bloody marvellous day out in Newcastle last week. Streets ahead of any of my Scottish experiences in the last year. I'll be heading back down south soon. Review or follow.

What a useless Cunt you are.

Offline Name Not Found

Fuck you, pathetic piece of rat shit. Maybe one day after your next gang bang you’ll get something more deserving 👍🏼

I'm literally about to get in the car to go to a gangbang in 15 minutes. I'll let you know how it goes  :thumbs-up:

Seriously though, calm yourself down. If you're going to start bringing politics into a punting forum you've got to be prepared to take a bit of stick.  This really isn't the place.

Offline TheRealDeal10

I'm literally about to get in the car to go to a gangbang in 15 minutes. I'll let you know how it goes  :thumbs-up:

Seriously though, calm yourself down. If you're going to start bringing politics into a punting forum you've got to be prepared to take a bit of stick.  This really isn't the place.

Watch your back you slimey little weasel.

Offline TheRealDeal10

Honestly be happy to be banned from here. I wouldn’t let scum like these two talk to my face like this so why should I online. Pair of rotten little poofs
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:51:34 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Jock D

I think you'll be happy really soon  :hi:

Offline TheRealDeal10

You don’t seem too bad. But those two fucktards need a good beating. Would be happy to knock them clean out consecutively 👌🏽
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:58:10 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Name Not Found

All I did was make a fairly mild joke at your expense because you posted some slightly mad (in my opinion) political views. It's really not the end of the world  :unknown:

I'm not convinced that warrants threats of violence.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:58:48 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline TheRealDeal10

All I did was make a fairly mild joke at your expense because you posted some slightly mad (in my opinion) political views. It's really not the end of the world  :unknown:

You’re a weasel, get over it. You love a snide comment.

My post wasn’t political at all. It’s just a simple fact noticed and spoke about by the people that live in the area. So fuck yourself, you sanctimonious prick.

Offline TheRealDeal10

I'm not convinced that warrants threats of violence.

If you were in front of me while speaking the way you have to me, I’d knock your teeth down your throat. Plain and simple. I don’t really care about pretending to be civil with you.

Online Bru1901

This needs calming before someone gets banned please

You should have locked the thread before the inevitable was going to happen

Offline Courtney

:timeout:
….seriously Benson. You have some brass neck. :wacko: :music: :bomb:

Offline Name Not Found

I have to admit I hadn't actually read all the recent posts so I wasn't aware and explosion was imminent.  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
We don't lock threads to stop idiots posting, we just ban them and let those who want to make sensible contributions do so. His repeated trivial post reports was going to get him banned anyway despite the advice he was given by PM.

The reason this ↓ rule was brought in was to stop people like you making this sort of comment when you have no idea of the facts.

32 Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.

You fall foul of the first part, him the second.

Online Bru1901

We don't lock threads to stop idiots posting, we just ban them and let those who want to make sensible contributions do so. His repeated trivial post reports was going to get him banned anyway despite the advice he was given by PM.

The reason this ↓ rule was brought in was to stop people like you making this sort of comment when you have no idea of the facts.

32 Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.

You fall foul of the first part, him the second.

Wasnt aware staff warned the guy via pm too

Sounded like he was drunk and on a bender

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wasnt aware staff warned the guy via pm too

Sounded like he was drunk and on a bender
That's exactly why we brought the rule about wannabe mods in, you have no idea of what goes on in the background or how many post reports he made.

All you have done is create more work for me by having to reply to your post.

Online The Monk

The problem WG have in Scotland and this is more so for Edinburgh is time waster’s & no shows piss girls off     This was expressed to meet with a few girls I have booked in the past they get pissed off with the time wasters that can reduce their income.
One of the girls I book every month she always complains about the amount of messages on AW and by text from time wasters asking questions and trying to get personal info and trying on text sex messaging and the no shows.
Down in Newcastle the girls use mostly agency’s who filter the time wasting arse hole out.

Offline Davey80

Nearly jumped back in a couple of times in the last month but I’m kind of glad I didn’t.

After a fairly prolific period over the last 2-3 years I really think I’m done with Scotland and in fact all £80-£100 half-hour punts.

For the rest of the year, time to step back and relax and save up for 2 or 3 well reviewed high quality Diva girls @£300-£400 ph when I’m down in London  :thumbsup: