Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondieSubmissive TGTBT?  (Read 1282 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
Possible PG scammer as this seems too good for £90ph. Blonde, fit body, excellent services and cheap.......... :unknown:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:29:09 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jankg

When things look too good to be true, they probably are! Added to the "watch list" though just in case  ;)

hardpunt

"will update soon" 2 months ago. But if she is genuine I will eat that thong to rim her arse  :wackogirl:

Offline JimmySW

Hasn't logged in for two days, member since the end of March - PG photos are quite expensive - no I haven't looked!

Offline Cosstyx

Id give it a try . Next time im in bristol

Offline Roth

Id give it a try . Next time im in bristol

Go on then and leave a review. :thumbsup:  But expect her to be a scammer. :bomb:

Offline JimmySW

It says Luton in her text and her location is now showing as Plymouth - £90 for OWO, CIM and A levels has got me interested but I hardly think it's worth the phone call - At least her number's showing!

Offline markc65

Now I know that people can dye their hair but it certainly looks dark in the pic

talln1ck

Curiosity got the better of me.

"The mobile number you have called is not available"

Probably just a picture seller.

Offline Roth

Curiosity got the better of me.

"The mobile number you have called is not available"

Probably just a picture seller.

A scammer then.  :(

Knersi1

most likely being PG scammer.... displayed mobile number doesnt exist but number can be seen being used and online daily if you check the number in viber apps.... also doesnt read AW emails sent and of course no replies..... can be safely put on blacklist....