Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1327139 times)

Offline PilotMan

Offline ollielon

Maybe for you  ;)   🚘

I will make contact and bring a book in the transport .. looks quite good  :P

Offline Shadow314

Blimey, she does look good. Not too sure I'd splash out that sort of money for what is a shag at the end of the day. And she has no reviews :hi:

Her picture collection saved on my review here.

Offline Shadow314

this one looks good ... quite far away

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

She's also got some other rather tempting pictures on Kommons as Sexy Marta. Not sure how to link them directly so just including one here
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Momodan38

Spoke to both. Both are hooking out of a cheap hotel in South Quay. IIRC it’s a hotel where you need to be picked up.

After some painful back and forth (I think she confused FK for fucking), it turns out she doesn’t do OWO or kissing of any kind. She also asked for ethnicity part way through. I passed, but others may need to watch out for that or at least declare if your POC.

External Link/Members Only (I know this one has reviews, but both seem to be working together)

Short and straight to the point with this one as I ditched the abbreviations. No kissing or OWO.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:06:25 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Momodan38

Spoke to the following -

Dead end comms. No discussion of services, potential time or location. Just simply “call when you arrive”.

Call where? I don’t know where she is. Even if she did give me a location, am I supposed go there without a booking and hope for the best? I gave up after a “yes baby” response without any clarification.

It’s been one of those unproductive days.  Thank fuck for NaughtyHannah yesterday.

Offline MLawro93

this one looks good ... quite far away

Not for me. I'll TOFTT if no one else does by the end of the week assuming I can book her. Definitely looks interesting, thanks for the spot

Offline Kevin Boss

Not for me. I'll TOFTT if no one else does by the end of the week assuming I can book her. Definitely looks interesting, thanks for the spot

Cheers, if you do TOFTT her just be sure to sample if her OWO is decent or not aka could possibly lead to CIM, I know its subjective but at least gives somewhere to go from. Also if like her pics, the hands and feet are manicured, pedicured / maintained, some level of quality has to be left in WGs as standards are slipping  :dash:

Offline MLawro93

Cheers, if you do TOFTT her just be sure to sample if her OWO is decent or not aka could possibly lead to CIM, I know its subjective but at least gives somewhere to go from. Also if like her pics, the hands and feet are manicured, pedicured / maintained, some level of quality has to be left in WGs as standards are slipping  :dash:

I always confirm services before hand, and if I get a negative vibe I'll just walk. Hopefully, I can squeeze a visit some time this week.

Offline Kevin Boss

I always confirm services before hand, and if I get a negative vibe I'll just walk. Hopefully, I can squeeze a visit some time this week.

Awesome yeh no rush. I'd have an attempt but for now keeping it safe with reliables

Offline ollielon

She's also got some other rather tempting pictures on Kommons as Sexy Marta. Not sure how to link them directly so just including one here

nice one .. makes it really tempting now .. made contact yesterday .. prompt but short answer ... let's see

Offline MLawro93

nice one .. makes it really tempting now .. made contact yesterday .. prompt but short answer ... let's see

I've done some general enquiries, and she is working from a hotel I've been to before. Potential for a B&S given that has happened to me from that place before, on a positive note, everything seems to be included in the fee.

Definitely giving me TGTBT vibes, I'll still see about meeting her later this week if I can manage as the area is easy for me to get to.

Offline tergil

I've done some general enquiries, and she is working from a hotel I've been to before. Potential for a B&S given that has happened to me from that place before, on a positive note, everything seems to be included in the fee.

Definitely giving me TGTBT vibes, I'll still see about meeting her later this week if I can manage as the area is easy for me to get to.

Interested to see what happens here

Offline FiveKnuckles

this little hottie is near the drive through mickey-D in streatham/brixton hill.  profile around 3 weeks old.

Offline Fuzzyduck

this little hottie is near the drive through mickey-D in streatham/brixton hill.  profile around 3 weeks old.

Another face pic here

Offline MLawro93

This one appears new: External Link/Members Only

The review that is indexed to this account doesn't match the photos. So most likely a profile swap.

The profile seems similar to this one as well: External Link/Members Only

Perhaps the same management?  :unknown:

Offline bedhedred

Is she running two profiles or could this be a friend?  External Link/Members Only
From the blurring of the pics, one may have a tattoo at the top of the thigh.

@ bedhedred  do the pics of AnaisXxx look familiar with anyone in MK/HOD ?

I had a look. I think that the photos are a combo of Angel and Sonia. Text confirmed that it is Sonia. Currently 30 minutes away from Ashford Station. Middle of nowhere unless you are driving.
She is hot looking but was luke warm services-wise for me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3532565
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326392.msg3398751#msg3398751
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3576597
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3580017
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3580793
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 12:55:22 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

Offline Heph

2 years old profile. No mentions on here

Further: no AW reviews; a low-priced PG and last login today - most a-peculiar!

Offline MLawro93

2 years old profile. No mentions on here

The one single AW feedback says it all really.

Offline bedhedred

The one single AW feedback says it all really.

I got a postcode N17 from the profile a few days ago, so I reckon there's someone there working. VS style B&s probably. Someone lurking here must know.

Offline tergil

Rom rom rom rom ...

I called and she seemed very friendly (could be maid)
She does not do FK (even though it is on profile) and OWO is extra 30

Offline bedhedred

I called and she seemed very friendly (could be maid)
She does not do FK (even though it is on profile) and OWO is extra 30

Like a brunette version of Malvinna.
I'm guessing £80 for basic services and 16 minutes of action. Possibly refusing to do proper 69. Not really worth it IMO.

Offline tomvi

I am absolutely certain I've already seen this girl (Romanian with Arabic tatoo) with another AW profile or agency website.

Offline PilotMan

I am absolutely certain I've already seen this girl (Romanian with Arabic tatoo) with another AW profile or agency website.

I've think you're probably thinking you know her because of those long arms, you must have been to see Avatar - Way of Water.

:D :lol: I'm sure she was in it

Offline bedhedred

She sent me a text quoting lots of £20 and £30 extras for owo and fk. Limits about comes during time frame. Pussy licking only in a 1 hour. It all sounds a bit off putting.

Offline tergil

She sent me a text quoting lots of £20 and £30 extras for owo and fk. Limits about comes during time frame. Pussy licking only in a 1 hour. It all sounds a bit off putting.

Hehe yes I think I asked her the same stuff this evening!! Decided not to go.

Offline popmopcop

She looks like Elfina on Diva. Could be her?

Offline centry

She looks like Elfina on Diva. Could be her?

Yeah that looks like a match.
She's on the Diva not-recommended list.
Either she had a lot of complaints or she failed to pay the agency their cut, who knows.

Offline TimTam

Layla De Luxxx
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TGTBT?? Profile isn't a copy and paste of others.
Did message her and said she does OWO, DFK but no anal. Didnt ask for CIM so don't know if she does.
No extras mentioned.
But couldnt arrange a time that worked.

Offline Jorjie

Layla De Luxxx. Yes I've seen her. Was her first client. I'll review soon. In short she's a genuine Aussie skillful lapdancer. Fit and athletic. Raunchy. Sexy. Pretty. Bit of a man-eater. Loves flirting and showing her lapdance moves. Got some sass. No shrinking violet. Upbeat happy woman. Very positive meeting.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 01:58:57 pm by Jorjie »

Offline TimTam

Layla De Luxxx. Yes I've seen her. Was her first client. I'll review soon. In short she's a genuine Aussie skillful lapdancer. Fit and athletic. Raunchy. Sexy. Pretty. Bit of a man-eater. Loves flirting and showing her lapdance moves. Got some sass. No shrinking violet. Upbeat happy woman. Very positive meeting.

Thanks, might have to arrange soon in that case. Did she enjoy RO?

Offline Jorjie

Thanks, might have to arrange soon in that case. Did she enjoy RO?

Yes, she loved it. Purred!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Wow! I am looking forward to your first review in 7.5 years! WTF!  :unknown:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 05:28:13 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Shes on the hotlist

Looking forward to the review :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

It does a bit... she also appears on these other sites:

She looks hot but can't decide.

I believe those sites pull their data from Adultwork.

Offline NightKid

Jhully HOTHIGHCLASS
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks too good for the price?

It's just the base price as Brazilians are notorious for their extras so don't forget that.

Offline bedhedred

Off W Ham Lane several minutes from the McD at Stratford.

Several profiles give the same postcode. Racial profiling phonecall. Got access to the rather dingey flat.

3 or 4 girls there. I was aiming for the young slim one, clearly the pick of a poor bunch. (Photos could be real, though heavily filtered)

She didn't look glam in the light - zitty - or v enthusiastic about the service. Basic services. "No" to 69. She wasn't selling it to me at all. I apologised and made for door. They pleaded with me to consider two older 30+ heavier birds, but all looked unappealing, so I excused myself and left.

One of the others. Possibly real photos:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 07:49:34 pm by bedhedred »

Offline newbie2014

« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 09:48:13 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline jaj909

I happen to be in the NW area and saw this on AW: 'Black Lilianna' - External Link/Members Only
Does she look familiar to anyone?

Offline PilotMan

2020 profile. No mentions here.

I'm not keen on her location though.

Bounds Green, Finchley and Argos Grave   :lol:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 09:31:21 am by PilotMan »