Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheyenne  (Read 1377 times)

4 review(s) for Adellleee10 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline charlie-mott

External Link/Members Only

I decided to take a gamble on this one. Her past reviews are shockingly bad, but I just had a gut feeling and went with it.

The pics are accurate, she is very pretty, slim and about 5'4 tall. Tits are fake, but very good. Very friendly, smiley and chatty throughout. Her English is excellent.

She's based in a nice flat down the Bay. It's very clean and easy to find, with plenty of parking close by (not free though).

I went for half hour £60, plus extra £10 for OWO. She does anal as an extra, but I didn't ask how much.

Started off with light kissing (don't think there's much hope of DFK), then light kisses all over my body till she got to my cock, where she asked if I minded her spitting on it. The blow job was very good. Lots of eye contact and teasing. No ball licking, but lots of gentle caresses.

After about 5-10 mins she got on top. Again lots of eye contact while she rode me for about 5 mins. Then we switched to doggy. She looks really good in that position. I was tempted to pot the brown, but was close to cumming at that point, so wasn't worth another extra.

Finished off with more oral and handjob (I didn't ask about CIM or facial, but I would guess they are extras!). She didn't rush me out and was happy to chat for a while at the end.

All in all a very good punt - probably my best with a Romanian. Definitely worth a visit while she's in town, I would recommend sorting out extras at the start so there's no disappointment, and might be worth negotiating on price too.

Offline WelshClipper

Nice one mate and stunning FG. If you are going to a free gallery then she has the right idea.

petersclose1

TO be fair - she ticks a LOT of my boxes - and great pics too!

Thanks for the report - she is on the HL

Offline HughJardon

Nice one Chaz, I got burnt Sunday by a Romanian, well lightly toasted BnS not a complete incinaration, but good Tofft pal.
She looks good  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I see her 3 other linked reviews are all Negative.

np500

I pointed that out but there you go, I'm on a self imposed Roma ban due to a few traumatic experiences in my early punting days that have left me mentally scared to say the least, but waiting for someone to visit for an hour and see how that goes, won't be me, but believe me when I say I'm happy Thay had an ok punt, don't like guys being riped off.

Offline foreverhung

Fuck me, those reviews on here, wow, you must have caught her on a good day or good hour
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

That's it with Roma's , just don't know which side of the bed thay'll have got out of that day, if you are going to tip your toe do 30 mins, can't see a hour working enless she fancys the bollox off you.

vw

That's it with Roma's , just don't know which side of the bed thay'll have got out of that day, if you are going to tip your toe do 30 mins, can't see a hour working enless she fancys the bollox off you.
15 mins and any extras the cash stays on the mantle piece in case of non delivery, do that for all girls that have extras now saves confusion.

np500

Never done 15 mins, takes me 5 mins to get my boots off and 7 to get them back on so 30 mins the least I can do, don't normally ask for extras but that's another thing will be exploring in the new year.

vw

Never done 15 mins, takes me 5 mins to get my boots off and 7 to get them back on so 30 mins the least I can do, don't normally ask for extras but that's another thing will be exploring in the new year.
some of the Poles charge £10 for CIM, always say stick it on the side and if it happens it happens rather than them squireling it away in their hiding hole.  15 mins is usually a BJ not much else, therapy really !

np500

Forgot my only 15 min was a blow job, c o f , with jody loves cock, that was the one that cost me about £300 with time off and a jolly to cost co !

Offline charlie-mott

I see her 3 other linked reviews are all Negative.

For me it was worth taking the risk of a bad punt. Cardiff, and Wales in general is has been dire over the past few months. All the good local WGs take the piss with their pricing.

Mostly the bad reviews are down to her attitude and charging for extras. The attitude thing isn't a problem for me, especially on a half hour punts. I wasn't there for a nice chat. As it turned out she was a nice enough girl, But then I'm a people person.  💃

The only extra I was interested in was OWO. For £70 she's still cheaper than most of the local girls and much better looking.

Offline Licketysplit

Texted Cheyenne yesterday for an evening meet. Got a callback from a different number. Asked who it was and after a slight hesitation she said Chayenne and she has two

Asked where she was and she said in the centre and not down the Bay. Could t get there so that was the end of that. So glad I didn't now though as sweet Olivia today was superb.

Boblowjob

I saw her earlier this week. Very slight girl. Very pretty, does have a bit of a sassy attitude though. I enjoyed, decent blowjob, spitting all over my cock. Fucked her in mish, on top and finally from behind. Sneaked a cheeky finger up her ass which she didn't mind. No rimming though, shame cause her asshole looked perfect ..