Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyness Huddersfield  (Read 895 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7081655) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online PussyLover789

Well i wasnt sure about this one due to the mixed reviews on here, But to my surprise it was good, So firstly this was an outcall in Huddersfield and it was £160 for an hour as that what i stated on my reverse booking, i was shocked when she placed the bid as her hour outcall is double the price, she did say she didnt live too from the hotel where i was staying, So anyway she did arrive 15 minutes late but she kept me posted, if i was to guess her real age i would say about 42 - 43 shes not 36 but still a good looking lady with a nice body which is nicely toned, i had no issues with her cleanliness, her kissing was nice (not deep) but nice enough, she told me to get undressed and she started kissing and licking my body all over, by this time im hard, she took a condom out of her bag and the next thing she was on top of me riding me, asked her to bend over so i could take her doggy which she seemed to enjoy very much, after several more positions, i asked her for some hand relief and she wanked me off all over her tits  :P  this all happened within half an hour but she did stay the full hour and i couldnt get another pop out so we just chatted for a while, so yes an enjoyable punt with a mature lady and i will probably see her again in the future   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+