Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East lancs  (Read 551 times)

Offline dazza69

Hi, Does anyone know any ladies in east Lancs area that give similar service to Sofia and Claire in Middleton, also Prisca in Ardwick? I have only been to these over the years and reviewed a whiie ago. All visits mirror others on here which is the reason Ihave not added. Manchester is a trek to fit the massage and travel either way so wondering if any are in the east lancs area offering lots of reach unders and edging they do. Not to keen on Thai as the massages are based on upsell  ofextras rather than VFM . Will happily review and suggestions that I visit. Thanks D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi, Does anyone know any ladies in east Lancs area that give similar service to Sofia and Claire in Middleton, also Prisca in Ardwick? I have only been to these over the years and reviewed a whiie ago. All visits mirror others on here which is the reason Ihave not added. Manchester is a trek to fit the massage and travel either way so wondering if any are in the east lancs area offering lots of reach unders and edging they do. Not to keen on Thai as the massages are based on upsell  ofextras rather than VFM . Will happily review and suggestions that I visit. Thanks D
What difference does it make how many reviews an SP has??? another one shows the service is consistent. If everyone had your attitude all providers would only have one or two reviews.

Give me one good reason anyone should help you when all you do is leech off the contributions of others totally disregarding the rules in the process. You claim you will review but what happens if ones people recommend are well reviewed? you have admitted you don't review those.  :unknown:

BTW had you bothered to review Sofia and Claire in Middleton, also Prisca in Ardwick people would know what sort of service you are looking for therefore making it easier to help you, the more you put into the site the more you get out.

Online scutty brown

You don't like thai girls, I presume the same disdain also apples to other asians

In which case your only choice really is Maria
External Link/Members Only