Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Contessa  (Read 828 times)

Online Nick1042

First Review so if I miss anything, let me know.

External Link/Members Only

Met Contessa in Milton Keynes about a week ago, £120 for half an hour. Communication by text and no issues at all. Looks like her profile, nice body, fake tits, small cock which got hard no problem. She was very pleasant, very chatty, french kisses and enthusiastic when we got down to business. At one point she moved off the bed and bent over, hands against the wall and encouraged me to fuck her hard and told me to look at us in the mirrored wardrobe, giving me lots of eye contact and noises etc, which was a nice touch and didn't take me too long to cum after this. She didn't cum, don't know if she does, wasn't offered any extras.

Definitely recommend.

Offline Snagbadjer

£120 though? Jeez that's steep.

Online Nick1042

Seems a lot of them are increasing their prices, when I started a few years ago would be no more than £100 for 30 mins. Seen some now charging upto £150 for half an hour. To be fair though she was a good punt.

Offline charliepie

I like the look of her, does she adjust her prices randomly as it's showing £100 h/h on the BP advert? Is she a South American as it doesn't say?

Online Nick1042

When I saw her which was only about a week and half ago in MK, her price on both her AW and BP adverts was stated as £120 for half an hour,can't remember the hourly rate, rarely go for hour meets. She must have just reduced her price maybe to get more business or changes prices due to area. She is Filipino not South American.