Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sofia - Bristol (touring)  (Read 1767 times)

Offline princerico

Been about 6 months since my last meet with anyone, glad I got to see my fave TS having missed her previously last year.

External Link/Members Only

she does have a Adultwork profile but it seems to have disappeared.

This was my eighth visit to Sofia so you know i'm a fan, and she did not disappoint again.

Usual square just by Cabot Circus. Good comms on Whatsapp, I contacted her the night before to reserve a time, might not do this for non regulars.

£200 money well spent. Greeted at the door with a kiss, paid and then down to business. Lots of deep tongue kisses, she loves having her cock sucked so I did planty of that before some 69. She rimmed me for a bit and then I asked if she wanted to cuck me first or me her, she chose to fuck me. Lots of positions, lots of changes of condom even though I was clean as a whistle. She went to town on my ass, really getting into it. After about 20 minutes of fucking the hell out of me, though she'll fuck you how you want, I then took her doggy while she wanked herself off, then missionary where we deep kissed till i shot a huge load in the rubber.

She gave me a massage and we chatted till it was time to go, shower offered but i wanted ot feel the sex sweat on me a little  longer.

Can't wait till meet number 9.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Fair play that man she's never responded to my enquiries so you've done well to get 8 meets with her.

Offline princerico

gotta use whatsapp.

Also she has a lot of regulars I reckon so probably favours us :-) But stick with it, she's well worth it.

Offline mike781

8 times... Lucky, lucky you. She's just incredible.

Online ptt67

8 times... Lucky, lucky you. She's just incredible.

I saw her back in the days of Hungangels....first time must have been around 2009/2010, when she had literally just hit the scene and before her popularity snowballed - I seem to recall I was the second person to ever post a review of her.....I would imagine that she must have been at least mid if not late 20's at the time, so she has to be knocking on 40 if not over it by now. I guess she's kept herself in very good nic though.....a bit like Victoria Tedesco, who must be a fair few years older than her!