Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow CC - Max £100 half hour recommendations?  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Glasgow28

Regular reader of reviews and discussion on here, but not been able to punt for a couple of years myself due to finances and other factors.
Looking to get myself a rare treat and despite being a regular reader struggling to find what I'm looking for on AW:

Glasgow city centre based (due to time constraints has to be close for work/before heading home).
£100 Max half hour all inclusive, no Brazilian extras
French kissing

Layla Exotic will be my back up due to the extensive good reviews on here. But the poor pictures and being a fair bit older than I'm normally into has held me back previously.

Any recommendations much appreciated. Review will of course be posted should I get something arranged. Thanks.

Offline Glasgow28

Sorry just to add GEA is a no due to how terrible the flat sounds.

Offline Glesgaboy

Nice precise request.
I guess it’s not too urgent given your pattern.
Give me nearly 3 years and I’ll get back to you mate.
No problem. Happy to help.  :hi:

Offline Glasgow28

Sorry as stated I've not been able to punt due to circumstances. I posted reviews on the rare occasions I did manage to, and will do so again in future.
My previous 2 positives were arranged on the back of recommendations/reviews on here so I appreciate the site and just looking to see if anyone had any recommendations. Thanks.

Offline Glesgaboy

No need to repeat your request.
I’m on it.  :music:
Apologies for repeating masel.   :hi:

Offline somethingrandom

Just make your plan B into your plan A, job done

Or was there a particular look/age you were after?

Offline Glasgow28

Offline mrwhite

You won't regret seeing Layla, especially as she is retiring later this year.

Offline Jimbob212

That true? I think it's time to pay her another visit before then.

Also seconded for Layla Exotic, you can't go wrong with her.

Offline BobbyMcd

I had a very good booking with Eva.b recently, it was one hour but she is £100 for half hour. I put a review up

Offline Glasgow28

I had a very good booking with Eva.b recently, it was one hour but she is £100 for half hour. I put a review up

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it. Had a read of the review sounds good and she looks good! Unfortunately I'm not free till later next week so looks like I'll miss her this time. But added to the aw hotlist in case she comes back

Offline Problem Child

Just make your plan B into your plan A, job done

Best advice you’ll ever get, especially if you’re an irregular punter.

Offline BobbyMcd

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it. Had a read of the review sounds good and she looks good! Unfortunately I'm not free till later next week so looks like I'll miss her this time. But added to the aw hotlist in case she comes back

No probs man. Sadly I won’t manage again before she goes but if she does come back as she said 🤞🏻, I’ll be there 100% 👍🏻

Offline pingpaw

Layla Exotic is retiring this year?  :cry:

Offline Grimer

No probs man. Sadly I won’t manage again before she goes but if she does come back as she said 🤞🏻, I’ll be there 100% 👍🏻

She's stunning. Her aw profile says cim is 20 extra. Your review says you didn't pay extra, was this the case?