Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I think her name was Snowwhite  (Read 1283 times)

OMG,  I was checking out my options and txt this young lady to enquire the position regarding "extras".
Her txt reply attached.  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Was one of the dwarves named Sniffy?

Offline jplb2021

Really considerate having soft drinks on hand. Lovely touch.

Offline fedor

OMG,  I was checking out my options and txt this young lady to enquire the position regarding "extras".
Her txt reply attached.  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Funny, but who is she?

Offline Name Not Found

I thought discussion of drugs was against the site rules?

Offline mrwhite

I thought discussion of drugs was against the site rules?
There is probably a distinction between the discussion of the recreational use of drugs vs a warning that an SP is offering them.

I certainly would not want to meet with an SP that has recently used or would offer them to me as an extra, so I'd see this more like a warning (along the lines of SPs who offer BB)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Funny, but who is she?
We don't want to be giving druggies free advertising so not sure what the point of the thread is. :unknown:

There is probably a distinction between the discussion of the recreational use of drugs vs a warning that an SP is offering them.

I certainly would not want to meet with an SP that has recently used or would offer them to me as an extra, so I'd see this more like a warning (along the lines of SPs who offer BB)
Barebacking is not illegal possession of and using drugs is.

No doubt anyone contacting her will get the same message back.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 02:21:16 pm by daviemac »

Offline S.X. MacHine

I completely agree. I give such SPs a body swerve.