Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Princess- crawley- AVOID  (Read 1728 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7393286) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Jayxxxxx

Booked 4 days in advance and checked the night before for a 9 am start, had to hang around till 9:15 for address.

Rate: 1hr £160

Location: regularly used flats between crawley Town and three bridges station, flats are normally nice enough.

Appearance: Photos are deceptive in that she looks petite and about 5 - 10 years out of date, if cocks your thing its tiny and she was a lot broader than I was expecting and about 6ft.

Services: hardly any services advertised were available, received OW which was poor and Reverse Cow girl Anal. Kept getting distracted and stopping, getting up and moaning dont do this or that, I was getting more and more passed off.

Personality: Cold,Distant, Rude and demeaning.

Has several positive reviews on AW which I can only assume are fake, she was awful.

The only positive was she wanted me to show her my Cum while I was laying on my back (to rush me to finish)  while she was standing up on her knees between my legs, I was so pissed off by this stage  an evil thought crossed my mind, I'll oblige so whipped off the condom and finish with a solo wank (I can shoot cum vertically), It built up and was ready to fire I aimed at her face and it shot 5ft and hit her square in the face in the mouth, the shock and horror on her face brought a wry smile on my face (which was the only time through the visit, I got dressed and left.
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online Snagbadjer

The old surprise facial lol. These TS SPs seem to be hit and miss.

Offline SunnySussex

I walked from this one a couple of months ago

Pictures are totally inaccurate

They are broader and fatter