Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bow?? - any info on bow  (Read 729 times)

Online scutty brown

Offline southcoastpunter

Op - what makes you say that?

a good profile and reasonable (rather than cheap) prices and she has a couple of what looks genuine feedbacks on AW so would have thought she is worth a go iof she is your "type"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 08:34:14 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online timsussex

While she certainly has a nice bum I would like to see/hear a bit more about her

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 09:02:22 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline southcoastpunter

well spotted GN - it would seem not!

Offline ms220190

Thanks for your help
I avoided to be safe

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

Just to play devil's advocate, it looks like that tramp stamp could be covered by the underwear in that photo. As all other tattoos on her gallery match, she could have had it covered?

Online scutty brown

Just to play devil's advocate, it looks like that tramp stamp could be covered by the underwear in that photo. As all other tattoos on her gallery match, she could have had it covered?

both photos have tats, but different

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

both photos have tats, but different

Which I have said she may have had covered by the underwear in the second photo...

Offline GingerNuts

Whatever they show most of the photos you see have been added since I posted, including the face pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ms220190

Offline StingRay

Anybody know where I can get hold of transnistrian rubles - M&S didn't have any!  :rolleyes:

Offline Derrick101

Anybody know where I can get hold of transnistrian rubles - M&S didn't have any!  :rolleyes:

Good value ! 140 is about £8.25  :lol: