Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissMinx - Gillingham - Nothing like pics so I walked  (Read 1195 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6419524) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a few months back when Miss Minx (new name, can't remember the name used at the time) was in Gillingham.

I had wanted to break my TS WG Duck and Minx was advertising £50 for 15 mins so though I'd rok up for a blowie and extend if I liked how things went.

Minx has moved now so I won't go into what a fucking shit hole the terraced house was like.  Minx kept apologising for it to be fair, but to the point where it was fucking annoying.

I walked after a brief chat as Minx looked nothing like the pics.  Much fatter and  more masculine than the pics suggest.  Talked with a low hush to hide masculine voice but it didn't help and by jove Minx talks ALOT.  Like a lot a lot.  Wouldnt STFU which made my decision to leave.

Minx was nice about it although clearly 'hurt' but to be fair the pics are not representative at all.  Much darker skin, much bigger frame than pics suggest.  Very masculine face and I have included the most representative pic currently showing, but add a fair few pounds.  Also think the eyes have been photoshopped alot.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but the pics are really not representative at all and I feel like warning others to not waste their time.  Hopefully the SP can provide more honest pics.

Finally, whilst it wasnt a recent punt I find it weird that the pics have tits because I 100% remember Minx having none.  I can't believe they've had a boob job recently and the pics just seem fake to me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Simon1977

Cheers as I messaged her the other day after she let me down a few times with some excuses in the past but thought it was worth persevering due to the pics but thanks for the confirmation. Well done for posting and letting us all know. Money well saved!!

Offline CockMonster

Cheers as I messaged her the other day after she let me down a few times with some excuses in the past but thought it was worth persevering due to the pics but thanks for the confirmation. Well done for posting and letting us all know. Money well saved!!

Glad to be of service  :hi:

Offline Shagswell2001

Thanks for the review mate. I'm keen to pop my ts cherry, but all we get in Kent are the dregs that no one wants anywhere else. Guess I'll have to suck it up and get my ass into London to find a decent girl.😊

Offline CockMonster

New Profile here with even more comically unrealisitic pics: External Link/Members Only

Hopefully a mod can index?