Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia X - Reading  (Read 2729 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bonker

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Third time on the midnight drain to Georgia.
I needed a guaranteed satisfactory punt. Found that there were about 5kg more of her, which I didn't mind. More boobage to grope and not too much tummy or arse, still a good figure.

Same location as before, set of new flats in Reading near the town centre. Multi storey car parking nearby.

Usual slick booking process, via text.

£90 for half an hour PSE. Same services but a little lacklustre. Put it down to mood / stuff in her life. We're all human.

Still had a good time. Managed all the acrobatics I fancied and disgorged my pent-up frustration in a jet de sperme.

I know this is a sparse review but not much else to report.

Walked through the town afterwards and sneered at some women in a "I've fucked a younger,  more atteactive woman than you just now". Inadvertently said this out loud. Chased for 2 miles by horde of enraged feminists who were holding a rally.

Case comes up next week.

Offline John987654321

Thanks for the review. How does her figure now compare to the photos on the profile?

Good luck with your case. Send him down.

Offline Bonker

In the photos, and when I first saw her, I would day a dress size 8/10. This visit time she was 12. Still in proportion and perhaps temporary and due to Christmas.

Offline simon07

Her vital statistics say size 8.
shame some gals delay updating information and pictures.

Offline kayak

Gosh she does get around! I see she's now in Enfield. I saw her a few years ago in Epsom. She was lovely, but I felt she was a bit young for me, although she didn't seem to have any issues. Wouldn't mind seeing her again if she was ever around in an area that my work might take me to.

Online Bornslippy

Saw her few years ago. Punt not memorable but I recall she was around a size 8 but certainly not toned in any way
Not gorgeous and now flabby.... :thumbsdown:

Offline Saco

Yeah last time I saw her she had filled out slightly and the tits were looking nice and full as a result