Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella _Polish Beauty - Coventry  (Read 2622 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6761973) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by JD1]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446454) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Man of steel

Bella natural tits have been on the hotlist since I saw her profile. In Coventry today..boobingo ..text and booked for a 30 min session. Meet however took place 10 minutes late and finished c25 mins.

Apartment - Coventry City Centre near the University.

Appearance (polish features) as per pictures and age 23 (seems correct). A nice slim size 4 with magnificent natural boobs.

Service. Very vanilla. No kissing however neck okay and she was happy to oblige. A short ow..light sucking and stroking. CG was excellent admiring and sucking those melons. Doggie good thrusting deep and holding her super boobs. Enjoyed mish and wrap kissing and sucking her nice nipples whilst thrusting inside her deep. Finished in CG, her with her hands holding the head bed stand, me fondling those natural tits and thrusting deep in her vagina. In and out.

Whilst a neutral for service. A very high positive for those natural tits. One of the best I have seen on a small frame girl.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 05:55:31 pm by Man of steel »

Offline last_days_of_logan

think this is in the wrong place...its in the london section

Offline JD1

think this is in the wrong place...its in the london section

Moved to West Midlands. :thumbsup:

Offline Yellowskin

Is this profile shared by two girls? Earlier reviews showing a girl with tats.

Offline Man of steel

Had not seen the previous reviews. The girl that I met did not have tats or look like the previous girl that used the profile. Her appearance per the current pictures on the profile in Coventry today. When I was larking and laughing with her, she did mention she had a flatmate and to be quiet as she was sleeping.

Her service is very vanilla and basic. English was decent, mentioned to me she lives in Barcelona and only in UK for a short time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yellowskin

Cheers, added to HL, definitely tempted if she comes over to Birmingham

Offline Man of steel

No. She however lubes you up with baby oil. Gave me a massage..lubing and playing with my penis uncovered..but BJ wrapped. She also uses her boobs to massage your chest.

Good pump and dump option; if you love a good body with great natural boobs. Service is very vanilla but happy for you to suck, play and fondle those excellent tits.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 04:50:01 pm by Man of steel »