Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classic-Anna - Edinburgh  (Read 2654 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5330331) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline AngelV

External Link/Members Only

Rate - £120 30 mins

Area EH7

Comms- 10/10 (short sharp and swift)

Girl;

Genuine Caribbean girl. Images all 100% accurate. Her English is fluent.

Her body is absolutely magnificent. I'm not sure I've been with a black girl that had such a flawless body if I'm honest. She's quite unique.

I'd say she us around 6ft4/5 very slim waist but not skinny. Just perfect. Likely a size 6 or 8 if she wasn't as tall.

Service;

She answered in a long fabric type dress fully naked underneath. Entered property, got the business sorted. From the get go I found her really attentive. She strandled me a bit with some light kissing and then jumped on her back and let me eat her. No bad smells etc. Fresh as a daisy. She is very receptive to clit play. I then moved onto my back and into some amazing owo. She didn't even ask if I wanted it protected just went straight on it like a boss. Was like being kissed by an angel. Perfect head game. We moved onto 69 which was blindingly good. I can still picture that sweet set of cheek either side of my face whilst I tongue punched her cervix and buried my nose in her asshole. Again she was fully receptive to it all. We moved onto sex after about 10 minutes. Standard mish which she appeared to really enjoy. Getting nice and deep she took it well. I enjoyed it so much I just finished in the bag.

All in all I would absolutly recommend her before she disappears end of the week. I'm going back tomorrow for an hour or 2.

Online Massagetugga

Seriously 6ft plus 4-5”, surely not?

You must have a long tongue bud   :P

Offline AngelV

Haha yeah I'm around 5ft 10 and she was way taller. I have a mate around 6ft4 I'd say she is around the same height.

Haha naw but man I was fkn trying. She is so damn fine bro

Online Massagetugga

Haha yeah I'm around 5ft 10 and she was way taller. I have a mate around 6ft4 I'd say she is around the same height.

Haha naw but man I was fkn trying. She is so damn fine bro

Wow sounds like she’s some height

Offline Geeman2020

She looks great. Last review before this has her at 5’9 :unknown:

That I could handle, at 6’4 - whilst she looks great - I’d maybe have to keep my shoes on!

Online The Monk

External Link/Members Only

Rate - £120 30 mins

Area EH7

Comms- 10/10 (short sharp and swift)

Girl;

Genuine Caribbean girl. Images all 100% accurate. Her English is fluent.

Her body is absolutely magnificent. I'm not sure I've been with a black girl that had such a flawless body if I'm honest. She's quite unique.

I'd say she us around 6ft4/5 very slim waist but not skinny. Just perfect. Likely a size 6 or 8 if she wasn't as tall.

Service;

She answered in a long fabric type dress fully naked underneath. Entered property, got the business sorted. From the get go I found her really attentive. She strandled me a bit with some light kissing and then jumped on her back and let me eat her. No bad smells etc. Fresh as a daisy. She is very receptive to clit play. I then moved onto my back and into some amazing owo. She didn't even ask if I wanted it protected just went straight on it like a boss. Was like being kissed by an angel. Perfect head game. We moved onto 69 which was blindingly good. I can still picture that sweet set of cheek either side of my face whilst I tongue punched her cervix and buried my nose in her asshole. Again she was fully receptive to it all. We moved onto sex after about 10 minutes. Standard mish which she appeared to really enjoy. Getting nice and deep she took it well. I enjoyed it so much I just finished in the bag.

All in all I would absolutly recommend her before she disappears end of the week. I'm going back tomorrow for an hour or 2.

Meet her Friday for a hour need to recover from the event before review she take a fucking good and sexy full on
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 11:11:06 am by The Monk »

Online Problem Child

Meet her Friday for a hour need to recover from the event before review she take a fucking good and sexy full on

Sounds like yer channeling Yoda dude ? 😂

Online The Monk

Aye it’s been a hard weekend think I’ve over done the punting and drink got into some good Gins 🤣😂🤣🎉