Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X - London (Wembley)  (Read 2020 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline coming_along

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 320 for 2 hours

Date and Location: December '22 in Wembley at a discreet and easy to navigate hotel (not sure if it has parking, I got the train.)

Communication: Prompt and concise, initially AW mail to agree time and date, then sent booking request. Onto WhatsApp for the actual day, directions were easy to follow.

Meet: Greeted by Cindy, who was clad in a gown with lingerie and stockings underneath, found her FAF, looked just like her pictures, I'm not great with sizing probably around size 10 is accurate, she does have a much thinner waste than her frame would suggest and those tits are glorious to behold, proportionate hips and arse to the tits I'd say.

A quick kiss and a hug hullo and small chit chat, felt welcomed. Offered a drink and shower, (I'd showered before leaving so declined the latter but accepted the former.)

Straight in with LFK after settled and the gown came off. Round 1 was mostly OWO, kissing and tit fucking, unloaded a good amount between those glorious breasts with some fine encouragement from Cindy (I did get a request to squeeze a little gentler on the boobs.) Conversation and some fondling in-between then back into OWO for Round 2, bag on and a few positions later popped in the bag with her in CG. More chatting and then a decent oily back massage before being asked cheekily if another pop is possible, usually I can manage the third but wasn't happening this time, some decent OWO, HJ and dirty talk but despite the little fella being up for it, seemed too shy to share another load!

Showered and out the door ~10 minutes over the 2 hours with a kiss goodbye.

Overall a great experience, Cindy was easy to talk to and eager to please, also helps that she is just my type! Will be returning soon when I can find the time.