Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Anna - Cheltenham  (Read 1132 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765719) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline naraotw

External Link/Members Only

I met Anna for the second time earlier this week.

Anna is very attractive. lovely figure, her English is faultless and her personality is top draw.

Anna uses a modern apartment close to the town centre, car park very close, ideal venue.

Annas profile is very accurate, age, dress size etc, so no surprises which is always good.

Anna was wearing gym type gear when she opened the door looking hot, paperwork sorted she went to stash and returned naked.

On to the bed we chatted a little, this a real positive for me, though I was gagging to get going, it is nice to get to know each other if only a little bit, Also while we were chatting she was stroking my balls with her nails, just fantastic.

Rubber on, OW, sex in cow girl, missionary and more cow girl, it at this point that Anna began tweaking my nipples, I told her I liked it and she went to town on them.

We stopped shagging so Anna could finish things with a handjob, while almost pulling my nipples off, it hurt but was a great experience.

Offline naraotw

I forgot to add £80 for 30 minutes.