Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam's Secret Spa - Manchester. Any info?  (Read 2587 times)

Offline wg45mfps

Hi punters,

Looking for info on Sam's Secret Spa:

External Link/Members Only

Seems to have been around for ages but basically no reviews on here in years since she did FS and nothing on AW either, both of which worries me/puts me off going.

Anyone seen her in recent times and have any insight?

Cheers.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

I've had her on my list for a while but with no reviews for at least six years - I too 'am somewhat put off in going.

Offline Shabaz

Her profiles states to call her.

I txt once asking if she is free in a two hour window for a 30 min booking and will call her up if she is and she txt back saying she would never accept a booking like this and not to contact again

Online Followyourdick

I asked a while ago if she would do a happy beginning and ending, she said no.  I didn’t see her!

Offline Smallasian

Only see’s guys over 30 so she said no to me 🤦🏽‍♂️

Offline JoeDina

I saw her just before Covid hit.

Massage was okay and I’d describe her more of a gilf. As you mention so does not do FS.
She can come across as curt and I just never really clicked with her. I never returned.

Plenty better out there.

Offline Romeo Sensini

She went quiet on me after initial comms for a "VIP" meet.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

I called her a couple of years ago asking what here availability is, she asked what time i wanted, I asked for her postcode to work out my journey time amd she put the phone down on me

Online OakTree

I saw her a number of times over ten years ago when she was offering full service. She was then a proper hot blonde milf. Very attractive and fit looking. She gave an excellent service, very memorable indeed.

That was all over ten years ago though.

Offline wg45mfps

I saw her just before Covid hit.

Massage was okay and I’d describe her more of a gilf. As you mention so does not do FS.
She can come across as curt and I just never really clicked with her. I never returned.

Plenty better out there.

How accurate do you think the pictures are now, as I imagine they were quite a while ago?

Does she perform the massage naked? Tempted to try her but not high on the list.

Offline JoeDina

How accurate do you think the pictures are now, as I imagine they were quite a while ago?

Does she perform the massage naked? Tempted to try her but not high on the list.

The pictures are quite old. She took her top off, so naked above the waist brief titty rub on my back. Also age wise I’d put her looks in the 50’s.