Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATALIA_SO_NAUGHTY - Dudley  (Read 2404 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6468263) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Everhard115

Location: Well known hotel in Dudley, parking is free for 4 hours need to punch in your vehicle reg
Comms: Via text , prompt replies on the same day keep me well posted and was patient to answer do's and don'ts. Paid the rate advertised which 110 for 45 mins.

Appearence: She invited me to hotel room and off I went could hear noises and lo and behold the punter before me is still in! Tried walking away and he came out. Bumped into each other both pretendig if nothing happened and going our own ways. Went in she was wearing a lingerie and heels as requested but the thought of previous punter and how there would be very limited washing in between did stay with me.
She has lost weight and is tall so boobs are saggy however I kept the bra on to make them look a bit pert.....Hands and feet were nicely done and long black hair....Shes attractive but she would be my plan C or D on a night out!

Action:  Wanted her to be submissive and follow directions which she did. Heard the talk of the town that she is a swallower so first round was out of the way fairly quickly with her giving me a nice, slow bj. I dont like hands so she kept her hands away during BJ and followed directions well. Ball licking and all as per instructions. Showed me the load and swallowed just the way I like it.

Round 2 Started off with an other BJ then me pounding her in all positions choking her a bit. When things got a bit too rough she would take my hand off her through or off her hair if I pulled it but that is understandable. She did take a good pounding in all positions.....I did not kiss her much nor do I go down on wokring ladies until I know they have just showered which I knew was not the case here so kept my distance......Well I hardly go down on working ladies just consider it a waste of my time......Ended round 2 with me jerking off in her mouth again and she swallowing....happy days....

As I was dressing up she was already ready for the next punter which confirmed my fear of no washing between punters.....

Good obedient girl, tits sagging a bit now, body overall is fine not too saggy, ticked most boxes for me but shes not into hardcore BDSM or anything like that maybe a kinky GFE, does swallow is asked which is what I need these days. Anything a bit too hardcore was denied politely like pulling hair or pushing her head on my cock to face fuck her or asking her to hang her head over the bed. However even with these limitation I enjoyed her and she seemed obedient and played the part. BJ was excellent , was deep and slow and sensual.

For me shes a bit out of the way but if I am down her side I would like to see her again plus now washing properly in between punters stayed with me for a bit as I am a bit retro about Hygiene.....

Happy Punting....

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review OP. Seems like she is still shoehorning them in.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 05:34:25 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Jasonk71

So she swallows but doesn't put it in her likes. Most strange

Offline Everhard115

Thanks for the link Lewis I knew I was missing something ;p