Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Changes at ThaiAngels?  (Read 1723 times)

Online scutty brown

This VS profile appeared this week
External Link/Members Only
She's working out of 7 King St, Lancaster - i.e. the ThaiAngels shop
The confusion comes from this profile in Shrewsbury with same  phone and text

has the shop been sold?
The Lancaster Gumtree profile is nearly two months old
while the Lancaster and Manchester pages of the website now show as "under construction", the Birmingham page is unchanged
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 11:10:19 am by scutty brown »

Offline SpunkStreet

Nice work Scutty   :thumbsup:

I hope it's right, things needed to change there. It used to be an off chance lucky massage with a half decent girl but lately it was always just an older lady who you think should be paying you not the other way round.

I do have doubts that the new VS add is actually the girl in the pictures. Just hope Thai Angels and Annika have upped their game and realised how low it has sunk in that establishment.

SS

Offline Ant68

I was in there just before Christmas.

Only Annika working when i was there. Pretty sure she has sold the Manchester shop though or at least let it go.

Offline SpunkStreet

I was in there just before Christmas.

Only Annika working when i was there. Pretty sure she has sold the Manchester shop though or at least let it go.

Only Annika? Not always that often she is working, maybe struggling for staff.

SS

Offline Ant68

Yes. Only Annika. Apparently old Pat has gone back to Thailand. Other than that I don’t know.

Offline wavertreeguy

Another advert has appeared today, maybe Annika is letting the place out to freelancers lol.

Offline Ant68

I could be wrong, but from what i gather when i last visited Thai Angels, Annika has some of the girls at her other place in Birningham coming up to Lancaster. Not 100% on that but i got that impression.