Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Waddon / Croydon - spoke on phone, got left waiting outside, so walked  (Read 897 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6177943) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline davesixtseven

This won't be a long review...  :dash:

I was travelling back up to London and was hoping that a long-planned visit to an SP in Crawley would take place (review will follow when it does, oh yes...).Anyway, no responses to texts, bookings or messages in recent days meant that a plan B was called for. Further towards London around Croydon were a mix of well-reviewed Asian SPs who came with long, long lists of extras, so I ventured into VS and nearly TOFTT.

...against my better judgement I chanced upon "Antonia" (Vanessa from the link...) External Link/Members Only - and quick replies established she was £80ph, £60/30mins and promised PSE, swallow, etc. etc. :thumbsup:

With the silence from Crawley still deafening, I alighted at East Croydon and walked 10 mins west to a small street not far from Primark, as guided to the street name and CR0 postcode from texts. On my way I texted for the house or flat number... no reply. I stood like a lemon on the narrow street, which had a small modern terrace of houses on one side and equally modern apartments on the other with an entry phone. Still no reply.

I walked around the block and called the number - over fuzzy reception a voice answered and the answer to the numerical question was spelled out in digits.... so I completed my loop, established the number was one of the small houses, and rang the video doorbell. The light went blue, then red... no answer. Immediately I became That Guy Standing Outside A Random Door Checking His Phone... and the flats below overlooked the door, just ten yards away. i pressed again. Nothing. I moved out of the line of view from across the road. I had a text - Where are you? WTAF. :mad: I went back, rang the bell, waited, rang it again, texted saying I'm leaving in two minutes... no reply.  :unknown: I wandered off back along the tram line towards East Croydon, caught the next train up, and mused on half an hour I wouldn't get back. Still, I have my £60 or £80 for something more worthwhile...

The phone number is/was 07455441466 - included for future search hits when the VS ad disappears.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackmt

Vivastreet is so dodgy - look how buff she is - no way a body like that is gonna be 80 an hour

Offline davesixtseven

Vivastreet is so dodgy - look how buff she is - no way a body like that is gonna be 80 an hour

Yeah - I was very clear in texts beforehand "If it's not you from the pictures then I'm walking". Bullet dodged etc.

Offline LLPunting

Shame about the waste of time.

Did you check AW for Antonia's in Croydon?  If it's the one I've put on the avoid list she's an advertising BBer, or was as haven't paid any more note of profile in months.

Offline davesixtseven

Shame about the waste of time.

Did you check AW for Antonia's in Croydon?  If it's the one I've put on the avoid list she's an advertising BBer, or was as haven't paid any more note of profile in months.

Well well, there we go: External Link/Members Only

My searches always exclude those who list BB, so that's why I didn't see her... cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Well well, there we go: External Link/Members Only

My searches always exclude those who list BB, so that's why I didn't see her... cheers  :thumbsup:

It's always worth searching on the various standard forms of the phone number, especially for ads not on AW.  You can discover useful associations that help you punt as close to your risk preferences as can be established.

Also means it's useful to post screenshot and phone number shown on current ads for reviewed SPs since we currently can only index AWIDs and a phone number can help to make associations.