Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtyenglishclaire - Watford - Avoid  (Read 1166 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6973717) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hornypnter

Claire (aka Olivia) - External Link/Members Only

Comms: Could be better, takes a day to respond.

Fee/duration: Agreed on £120 for 1hr

Date: 31/12/2022

Saw this profile and contacted to organise a meet. Initially after delayed messages agreed to time and date. Then she send a text saying she would prefer a "small" deposit to keep the time free.
There was no information on her profile about deposit besides I don't pay deposits. I told her that I don't pay deposits and understand if she chooses not to go ahead with the booking. She then texts back saying she will meet saying "sincerely pls if you are not going to turn up then pls can you let me know so that my time isn't wasted" - oh the irony!

On the day send a her message before to check everything is ok get a reply to say all good. I think my spider sense was tingling so I texted her when I was driving to her and she said she's looking forward to meeting me. I get to the address she had given me and I call her she doesn't pick up nor does she respond to my messages.
Waited in my car as it was pouring down with rain for 15 mins al the while trying to contact her but she went radio silence.

I can see that she has read my messages on Whatsapp and AW but she has never even bothered to offer an explanation as to what happened.
To top it all she send me a Whatsapp message on Monday to say she is available to meet - like I am going to bother with her again.

Although the booking didn't materialise I am submitting this as review as we had agreed on date/time and I had to drive to her place.

Summary
Although it was wasted time and cost me in fuel, I am glad I stuck to my guns not paying deposit otherwise I would have been even worse off.

Note there's a negative feedback on AW (she has chosen to hide) which was not there when I booked her.

Will I recommend her? Hell no!!! I would say avoid this one and don't pay deposit, I would say move on.

Offline hornypnter

Looks like she has 2 negative feedbacks now - which of course are hidden!