Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Lupus - Cambridge  (Read 1608 times)

12 review(s) for Laura Lupus (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Mrcambridge69

Laura’s been fairly well reviewed here, I last saw her 5 years ago before joining the site so figured I’d pay another visit. In summary she’s exactly as described in her profile and I had an enjoyable time.

Comms:  emailed Laura via AW, she replied later that day, we agreed a date and time. Once I made the AW booking she provided her address and phone number. Text her on the day to confirm, all good there.

The meeting: I followed Laura’s instructions on parking and as requested text her when 5 mins away. I knocked on the door and she was waiting, dressed as requested in one of her PVC outfits and heels. She  is alternative in style, nice body with lots of tattoos. Hair is currently an 80s style perm.

Once inside I handed over the agreed cash and we got to business. An hour of her being the lead and gentle BDSM. She has a vast selection of restraints, toys and other equipment. She knows how to use it well.
I asked to give her oral, she does have a full, hairy bush which might put some off but she does have a huge clit and her pussy was wet. She doesn’t do OWO so she put a condom on and sucked, she gives good head. Moved into fucking, went dodgy, her pussy is very tight. I shot my load and that was that. We chatted for a bit whilst getting changed and she got me a drink. She can hold a conversation and is clearly intelligent but it did feel a bit forced.

Price: 1 hour cost me £150. On balance I’d say that was good value, she is a good fuck, when it came to teasing and being a domme she was fab. Negatives are the hairy pussy, no French kissing and no OWO.

Side note. There are cats, mice and other pets in the kitchen, might be an issue for some, didn’t bother me as she was clean.

External Link/Members Only

Offline funlovingguy

looks great but the hairy bush who has these days and the no DFK and owo will give her a miss