Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Leeds city centre  (Read 2343 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6901330) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jonesy84

External Link/Members Only

Text the day before to book. Quick reply with prices, location etc, and a text from her again on the morning confirming the meet was still on. I text when I was on the way, and called when I was close. No answer, but a text a minute later with details on how to get in. The flat is in a big block on the east side of the city centre, and entry was simple. Nice room, big bed, en suite, all good.

Rihanna herself is extremely attractive. Definitely the woman in the pictures, they tell you everything you need to know. Slim, petite, pretty, smooth tanned skin, great arse, and a perfect pair of tits with lovely nipples. I'd guess they're real, but if they are fake they're easily the best I've ever seen.

I went for 1 hour plus owo, so 140 + 10. The owo was definitely worth it, the best I've had. Plenty of tongue, spit, deep throat, ball licking and eye contact, and she was happy to go at it for as long as I wanted. Sex was great, cowgirl, reverse, doggy, Mish, legs on my shoulders. It was a great view in every position, she was tight and did get wet beforehand. Annoyingly she still used lube as well before the sex, which is a very small complaint. I finished twice with a decent massage in between. Her English is ok, but conversation is limited. There was kissing but fairly limited too.

If you just wanna shag a genuine stunner with minimal stress, I'd highly recommend. It sounded like she might not be in the UK too much longer though.