Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy 2022 - King’s Cross - TOFTT  (Read 780 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7022683) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline RMwonderer

Strong neutral

External Link/Members Only

Comms: all by text. Easy set up. Booked an hour before coming

Flat: clean. It will do

Donation: £80 - 30 mins

Girl: make up flattered her. Not as good looking as her pictures but it was her. Ass was big but narrow? Boobs were nice. Overall 6/10

Request: told her to wear heels but when I got there she said she lost it 🙄. Text confirmed owo if I was clean (which I was as I took a shower) however she said she doesn’t do it for her safety. If she did this I would’ve given her a positive

Oral - really good. Very deep and enthusiastic. She was at it for a good 10 mins. Superb technique. Shame it wasn’t owo. It would’ve been perfect

Sex - again a strong performance. Rode it well. Good rhythm. Nearly busted (first time being ridden) tried multiple position and finished in the bag in mish

Overall stayed there for like 20/25 mins. Didn’t clock watch.

To note: tried to kiss but nope. Tried the neck she was receptive. Then giggled as it tickled.

To note on me: this was my third shag of the day. Kudos to her for getting me up and draining my balls specially with that bj so defo positives.

Overall - decent but let down as she’s not like her pics. Would I come back? Nah. I think there are better out there for better value

Offline sparkus

Great TOFTT, nearly did myself :hi:

Offline RMwonderer

Great TOFTT, nearly did myself :hi:

I was in the area so thought why not! She looked good from pics