Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya Field Report – January 2023  (Read 5482 times)

Offline flamingice

Pattaya Field Report - January 2023

PART 1

Following the posting of my August 2022 report:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=354380.0

I have just returned from a 6 day trip to my old favourite.  Some striking differences have been noted which I want to flag upfront to anyone planning on going to Pattaya:

1.   High season vs. low season does make a difference – expect less bargains and pushier, more self-entitled girls.  I will likely not go to Pattaya around the Christmas/New Year period in future

2.   Inflation seems to be hitting hard.  In the short time bars on Soi6 I was regularly being quoted 1,500 THB or even 2,000 THB (which I obviously declined), but the girls were not willing to move on price or negotiate, even when I told them prices on Soi6 are 1,000 THB.  Did result in me walking away on a few occasions.  I also declined 3 offers of a happy ending in your typical massage joints.  I was always quoted 1k THB total (when the base level for an hour long oil massage is 300 THB), and was never able to get them to budge on price.  Back in August I was getting it for 600-700 THB total, with my reasoning being for a few mins work, the happy ending should not cost more than double a whole hour’s massage cost

3.   Some girls in Soi6 are complete timewasters, want lady drinks but don’t want to fuck.  I will call out the bar Love Missile, and I’ll go into detail below, but each girl in that bar treated me with complete disrespect.  Wanted lady drinks but flat out refusing to go upstairs to the room.  When I moved to another girl in the bar as my number 2 choice, got the same response.  It was almost as if each of the girls in the bar decided to boycott me.  Even the mamasan seemed to be in on it, and the owner is useless

4.   Asian male tourists (Korean, Japanese, and now Chinese with the reopening of China) – ruining it by arriving in droves and overspending.  Girls are getting accustomed to these chumps that think they need to overspend, act all giddy like 10 year old school boys, crap their pants with a bit of female attention and open their wallet to blow it all on lady drinks faster than you can say premature ejaculation.  The upshot is not going to be good for prices in the long run

5.   More utilisation of my own hotel room for sex, rather than the short term bars/hotels

6.   Greater use of the semi-pros that have left the bars and have found a few longer term sponsors, but open to earning some extra pocket money with a farang

7.   Some very good bargains to be had around Soi LK / Metro, with special massage that can include “a boom boom massage”, all for 1.2k THB, and with young girls.  If you consider that Soi6 all in cost is 1k for the girl + 400 for the room + 200 perhaps a lady drink and a drink for yourself, you are looking at 1.6k minimum, whereas at these special massage places you get a massage and you get the boom boom.  I will detail below how to identify which massage places will do this

8.   Soapies continue to be a waste of money.  I only visited a soapy once before and said never again, but I really wanted a girl that ticked the Asian beauty standard box, (pale skin, very skinny, small face, unblemished skin, big eyes, straight silky black hair).  I got it for 4k THB, but one thing you got to realise is the Soapies only do OW condom, and no DFK.  I visited Sabai Dee and picked the most expensive girl

9.   The quality of girls I was disappointed with in general.  I know I spoke about this previously that you really need to dig deep, and that remains very true.  Issue is, what the typical farang finds attractive in general Thais and Asians do not.  I have a massive K-Pop fetish, and so align very well the classical idea of Asian beauty standards.  Most girls you will find in Pattaya are generally short, carrying a bit of tubby to a lot of tubby, big faces and dark skin.  I get it many don’t mind that, but if you are looking for more of a Korean look, it’s going to be difficult

So here goes:

Key stats

•   Number of days: 6
•   Number of nights: 5
•   Total punts: 15
•   Total cumshots: 19
•   Total penetrative sex episodes: 18
•   Total unique girls: 11
•   Total ladyboys: 1
•   Total spent on sex paid direct to girl / ladyboy (i.e. excludes incidentals like short time rooms): 23,400 THB (approx. £579)

First day

Arrived to the hotel early afternoon.  Bit early for Soi6 so thought I would start with a massage, and hope for the happy ending.

A SLOW START

Place I went was near Central Festival.  Near the end of the hour long oil massage asked direct if I wanted a happy ending while stroking my cock.  Was quoted 500 THB extra, in addition to the 300 THB base fee.  I tried to negotiate down to 600 THB all in, but she was not having any of it.

On reflection, probably should have just agreed as we are talking about a £5 difference, but since the day was young and there was going to be more opportunities imminently, I passed and settled with just a regular massage.

LOVE MISSILE – A BAR TO ABSOLUTELY AVOID ON SOI6 – TOTAL SCAM

On to Soi6, and went straight to a bar that I just think has some hot girls, Love Missile.  Last time here I messed up by trying to be a bit too clever with the girls, and then found out about the girl code after that because I had gone with one of them, none of the others wanted to touch me.  Now is my chance.  Girl from before is not there, girl I want to do is (Kratai, pictured below is).

Love Missile is owned by some Japanese guy and they have this Japanese theme.  Think school girl uniforms, saki on the menu, and other Japanese kinks like some of those oriental fans.  Consequently it also gets higher footfall of Japanese/Korean customers, and I think this is also an issue.  The girls purposefully work here because they are more comfortable going with Asians, so as a western farang showing up I am clearly just not welcome.

Kratai – somehow does recall me.  I had gone in and got a drink so I could sit there and observe what was going on in the bar, and who would be my pick.  Call Kratai over when I see her and start talking.  She vaguely seems to recall me from August, and asks me for a lady drink.  I’m smart – lady drink AND I take you to the room, 1k THB.  There was a flat out rejection.  NO.  No reason, just she cannot go with me.  I’m left dumbstruck.  I ask her again, and she is happy with the lady drinks, but not going to the room.  I am not going to sit there begging.  I pick my ass up, settle the bill for the beer or water I was drinking, and get the hell out of there.

Total bitch:

Hidden Image/Members Only

PUNT 1 – REVISITING OLD GROUND

Went down to Ruby Bar.  This one was very fruitful in August, and I kept in regular communication with Namwan from the bar via Line.  Had given her the heads up I was coming.  Settled in, and she turned up around 20 mins later as she had not arrived yet for the day’s shift.

Lady drink and upstairs we go for 1,000 THB.  I must admit she’s one of the lesser lookers from my roster, but was getting a bit frustrated by the couple of false starts so was just happy someone, anyone agreed to go up.

Sex was pretty vanilla, and really nothing memorable to write about.  It was the usual: shower assisted, kiss, OWO, sex cowgirl, sex in mish, cum.  For someone that I had cultivated a dialogue with, was asking me to come by, felt distinctly lacking in passion and was just a little boring.  Did not return for any subsequent experiences.

Namwan is 6th from the left.

PUNT 2 – MORE OLD GROUND

Continued to mine the Line contacts.  Moved to see Pin, who now works at 3 Angels (previously at Lollipop Bar).  Drink and quickly got her to the room.  She has this dyed blonde hair, fairly good looking, but a little tubby.

Sex was good, and followed the same format as Punt 1.  However, certainly a lot more passionate than Punt 1.  However, again vanilla.  Paid 1k THB.  As with Namwan, did not feel need to repeat any more during the trip.

FAILED NEGOTIATION

Subsequently went into another bar.  I believe it was Wrath although cannot be 100% sure as did not make a note.  Girl tried quoting 1.6k THB.  I told her I pay 1k on Soi6, to which she came back with a tokenary 1.5k THB.  I do not even remember what this girl looked like.  I suspect she was a good looking skinny girl, but I just got up and left.  Sometimes you need to stick to your guns.

PUNT 3 – WARNING, THIS IS A LADYBOY PUNT (BUT THE ONLY ONE OF THIS TRIP)

From a prior trip (pre-pandemic), had on Line a now 22 yo ladyboy.  She invited me out to Walking Street, and was with a friend (also a ladyboy).  Easy evening out having a few drinks, and was fully up for coming back to my hotel after.  I was offered that she could bring her friend too for a threesome, although I declined.

First round was classic OWO and anal.  Could not sleep so moved to second round fairly soon thereafter, where there was more OWO, mutual jacking each other off, including frotting.  Once she spunked her sticky load all over me, I came almost immediately.

She asked if I wanted her to stay the night, but I actually prefer having the room to myself and being able to sleep properly.  Said she could leave and as she was leaving gave her 2.5k THB.  Probably did not need to give her so much, but she’s a long time friend so what’s an extra £10.

Was a nice evening; full GFE.  Did not feel the need to do any more ladyboy’s the rest of the trip, as this satisfied my craving.

Second day

PUNT 4 – FILTHY ENERGETIC BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT SEX

Was hungry for a new girl, given the three from yesterday were all repeaters from prior trips.  Found Mauylee in Kawaii Bar on Soi 6.  Initially tried quoting me 1.2k THB, but when I pushed back saying 1k THB, she quickly accepted.  Think I had a drink in there and got her a lady drink before the action.  She was saying she usually doesn’t go for 1k, but she was grabbing my cock through my shorts and saying she just wants to try it.  Well things were looking good.

I think the pictures best describe her.  She was an absolute animal.  Very energetic once I took her up to the room.  DFK, sucking like there’s no tomorrow, loads of spit, and then I did her hard in the mish.  I do not think I lasted so long.  Unfortunately no repeater this trip.  I did get her Line and we exchanged a few messages rest of my trip, but did not feel the need to return, given busy-ness with other girls.

PUNT 5 – I AM IN LOVE

Had been using Line to reconnect with all my favourite girls from my August session.  This one from August who now no longer works in Soi6, Meena, is 19 yo and absolutely banging.

She said she could meet today, and could come directly to my hotel at 4pm.  I met her downstairs in Central Festival and wow was I in for a treat.  Super small, cute, girl next door look with a top and jeans.  Quite a different vibe from when I’d seen her in August in Soi6 (pictures below are ones from Soi6 few months ago), but I would say better.

Has the most beautiful, cute, young and youthful face.  My one word to describe her is YOUNG.  Definitely was getting some looks as I walk with her through Central Festival to the lifts up to my room.

We chilled out a little, don’t really recall the conversation.  Plenty of snuggling on the sofa, taking selfies, and eventually move to the bed.  She was on top of me and we deep French kissed for ages.  Was extremely passionate and sensual.  Moved to the usual action of OWO and finish in mish.  Plenty DFK throughout.

Chilled in the room afterwards for quite a while.  I never really got a sense of what she’s doing now but guess she lives with some farang boyfriend who’s the provider, and for some reason she managed to get away for a couple of hours.  Unfortunately I did not manage to see her again this trip, and she is sometimes responsive and sometimes not on Line.

This punt made me realise bringing girls directly to the hotel for a short time is an absolute winner over Soi6 or anything else.  Better environment, and cleaner.

Gave her 1.2k THB.

NON PUNT DUD – SHOULD HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON FROM MY AUGUST 2022 TRIP

I do not know why I decided to see the girl from August that ended up getting super drunk in iBar, and I had to leave and go home, but it was evening, I was open to a few drinks that hopefully would lead to some sex back in the room after, and so JomJam was the girl.

I had met her back in August in Soi6, and subsequently took her out where she proceeded to drink loads, to a point where I had to leave, without bringing her back to the hotel.

She is not the best looker, and that was reinforced when I met her.  Oh well, it’s just once.  So I met her on Walking Street this time, and she says she wants to go to iBar.  It was dead as it was still early and not a great vibe.  She likes going there because she has some VIP discount card, so she probably gets kick-backs for bringing punters there.

She proceeded to drink, drink, drink.  I was bored.  Suggested we go elsewhere, and so she took me to this pool (game) bar across the street.  Ok, I am not really here for playing pool but I obliged and had a few games with her.  Was hoping it would enable her to finish her drinking fix and we could get back to the hotel.

I will say, I had already suggested in iBar that I want to go to the hotel, but she said that she didn’t want to go back yet and wanted to stay out.  Of course, if I had really had issue with that I could have just gotten up and left – plenty of other options in Pattaya – but like a mug I just went with the flow because I thought stupidly, how many drinks does she need.  Turns out more than I was hoping.

So after the pool games, I was hoping we could get to the hotel.  No, she wanted to go dancing.  There was then this awkward exchange where we were almost not talking at all, because I said I was tired and wanted to go to my hotel and did not want to stay out dancing.

Jettisoned the dud and got away.  Wasted evening.

She was subsequently messaging me on Line if I was around.  No sweetie, I don’t deal with timewasters.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 02:19:17 pm by flamingice »

Offline flamingice

PART 2

Third day

PUNT 6 – SABAI DEE SOAPY MASSAGE

Following a non-sexual post-breakfast hour long oil massage for 300 THB, I decided I wanted a really hot girl that lived up to Asian beauty standards, i.e. skinny, tall, fair skin, silky long black hair, small V shaped face and big eyes.  I was doing some research on the soapies having some of the better looking girls if you pay up, so decided to go check them out.

Sabai Dee is located a little further up from Soi6, and when I went in there was a large selection of girls in the goldfish bowl (maybe 30 or so).  One of the hosts (male) came over and explained, as well as giving me a card with the various prices based on the colour of the girl’s badge.  I was only interested in the top tier, which was 3,800 THB.  There was a skinny, beautiful looking girl who was in the top band, and I made up my mind instantly that I would go with her.

So what does 3,800 THB get you.  It gets you a shared bath, soapy B2B massage on the lilo and sex on the bed.

Difference in the soapy is you pay the desk, and you pay upfront, so it’s a real punt.  The male host was very irritating.  I had the exact money which I counted, and when he counted it said to me “100 THB”.  I was confused, and grabbed the money back again and re-counted.  No, there was 3,800, and again he asked 100 THB.  This time I realised he was angling for a tip.  F*** off.  Tip for what exactly?  Ignored him and followed the girl to the lift.

She was absolutely gorgeous and a real banger.  She had a nice personality too and put me at ease straight away.  The whole session was unrushed, made sure I was comfortable with the temperature in the room.  Turned out she was 27 yo, so a little older than I would have placed her, but everything about her was drop dead gorgeous.  Skinny, fair skin, no blemishes, long flowing hair.

I was hard before we even got started with the bath.  She bathed me for about 10 mins, and then soapy B2B massage, firstly me laying on my back, and then asked me to turn over and she rubbed herself up and down me, including on my cock.

Then she showered me off, and we moved to the bed for the real action.

The disappointment.

You got to realise this in the soapies, and it is well documented and standard.  No OWO, only OWC, and also no DFK.  I was trying some LFK, but it amounted to peck on the lips.

Regardless, I didn’t last long.  We did some doggie followed by finish in the mish.  She seemed somewhat disappointed that I ended so quickly.  I probably should have negotiated to give her a tip and fucked her a second time, but oh well, missed my chance.

Showered up and at the end she asked for a tip too.  Apparently quite standard in the soapies.  I gave her 100 THB, just because easier than having any awkward vibes walking back down from the room to the entrance.

This is the second time I did a soapy (last time on a prior trip a few years ago).  I would recommend doing it once per trip, because you will generally get high quality looker, but certainly not best value if you just want sex.  Plus way more limited given the lack of DFK or OWO, but on the positive at least you get a shared bath and B2B massage which I guess makes it a novel experience.  I did not feel the need to repeat, although I did come back to both Sabai Dee and Honey 2 (the soapy next door) on the following day to have a look around, but didn’t find anything that grabbed my attention so much I felt the need to splurge.

PUNT 7 – SKINNY,  BRACES, YOUNG, YOUNG, YOUNG – ABSOLUTE BANGER IN NIGHT WISH BAR

Hung out in Night Wish bar on Soi 6 having a couple of drinks.  This bar has been around for a long time, and is the original of The Night Wish Group.  The owners have several bars down the street, but believe this one was the original.  There are a load of bangers in this bar.  Mostly all young and skinny.

I needed to take my time to select the girl I wanted.  To the point I have documented many times, you only get one chance as once you pick, other girls will not go with you.  Shame as there were multiple girls in this bar I would have liked to have taken upstairs.

Tip – I arrived fairly early, which has two disadvantages and one advantage.  Disadvantages are girls are getting ready (spending ages putting on make-up), so might not be ready to drink with you or go upstairs, and secondly you won’t see all the girls because they usually turn up at different times.  Also some of the girls end up spending ages out back, so as I was in Night Wish I would start seeing new girls that I had not seen before come out front.  The advantage is of course it’s usually quieter from a customer standpoint, so none of the girls are occupied with customers.

This is Soi 6, you got to strike when you can.  I noticed a few Asian punters coming into this bar, and were already drinking with some of the girls I liked.  Then I noticed the one I wanted.  She came from out the back and was busy getting her make-up done.

Sat there for ages trying to get her attention, but she never came over.  Next thing some punter beats me to it and next thing she’s over having a drink with this old western guy.

I’m just going to have to wait it out.

Next thing, he takes her upstairs!  FML.  Time to decide what to do.  I order another drink and decide as soon as she’s done, I’m going to take her upstairs and give her a punishing revenue fuck.  Bide my time, the thought that the other punter is likely balls deep in her right now was getting me weirdly turned on, and the fact that I would be having my own way with her once he’s done and on his merry way.

About 20 mins later she emerges, and the customer fucks off out of the bar.  I waste zero time.  I go straight to her and ask her to go upstairs with me for 1k THB, and she can also get a lady drink and bring that with her also to the room.  She was a little taken aback, and clearly making some joke with the mamasan that she literally has back-to-back bookings upstairs.  I’m really ready to fuck by this time.

The session didn’t last long.  As you’ll see from the pictures, she is skinny, tight, fair skin, super long straight black hair, cute braces look.  It was the usual formula and I did not last long at all.  Plenty DFK, OWO and finish in mish.

Got her Line, and would be returning to her, and having her back to my hotel another evening.

Fourth day

Had some uneventful start to the day.  Checked out both Honey 2 and Sabai Dee soapies, but nothing that took my fancy given the costs and service.  Went to Love Missile because I was determined to do Kratai, but as mentioned upfront, was a total joke, and got thoroughly rejected by her and then another girl that seemed to think it was a joke to ask for lady drinks but point blank refuse to go upstairs.  Left the bar and did not go back the rest of the trip as complete timewasters.

PUNT 8 – SEDUCTION BAR – 19YO SAILOR SCHOOL UNIFORM GIRL JUST HOW I LIKE IT

Was walking Soi6 and a very cute girl in a sailor school uniform caught my eye.  It was still early and the bar was still waking up with the girls getting ready.  Today they were all in the classic blue and white sailor school uniform, which I find incredibly tasty.

Got a drink and then continued to make eye contact with the girl that I had spotted before asking her over once she’d done her make-up.  Limited English but learnt she’s 19yo, and asked her up to the room.  Think she asked for 1.2k, but I said 1k, and eventually settled for 1.1k.

This punt was good because I managed to keep her uniform on, which heightened the experience.   Usual formula of kissing, OWO and finish in mish.  Very good punt none the less.  Got her Line and regret not seeing her again on the trip, but oh well.

NON PUNT – THE NOT SO WET, WET SPOT BAR

After a great punt, decided I wanted to repeat by going into a bar, picking a girl, and taking her up to the room.  Girl caught my eye at The Wet Spot bar, which is a newly opened second bar on Soi6 (believe they have another bar close to Walking Street).

Girl was young and cute, with quite solid English.  Got her a lady drink and we chatted.  Turns out she used to work in agogo bar on Walking Street.  Asked her why she moved and she cited the other girls being bitches.  Lol.

Ask her to the room and I’m quoted, no joke, 2k THB.  WTF!  Sorry love, you are not in agogo any more.  This is Soi6 and prices are 1k.  She wasn’t interested in 1k, and given she was hot I decided to bend my own rules and offered her 1.5k.  Even that was met with disgust, so I paid my bill and fucked off.

PUNT 9 – TRIED AND TESTED BACK AT NIGHT WISH

Messaged Kik (punt 7) and went back to Night Wish.  Damn, some of the other girls in the bar are really hot but what can I do.  I’ve played my hand.

Took Kik straight upstairs for 1k THB.  Was actually disappointing this time.  Think she was tired or hungover or likely both, and the effort from her part was definitely lacking.  Even tried to make excuses not to suck, excuses not to go on top.  Of course I was not having any of it and made her suck, made her climb on top.  Got my rocks off and left satisfied.

Fifth day

PUNT 10 – BEST VALUE BOOM BOOM IN PATTAYA

Decided to explore Soi LK Metro, and in particular see if there are some more overt happy ending massages, or as I learnt the term appears to be “special massage”.

After speaking to a few shops and getting various responses, saw a cute young looking girl that didn’t look a day past 18, at one shop down some alley.  Asked for a massage and a special massage.  I was quoted 1.2k THB for everything.  Hour massage + full boom boom.  Now to me this seems absolutely the best value possible.  Even in Soi 6 you will need to pay short time room fee, probably clip a lady drink.  Here I am getting full sex plus a massage all in for 1.2k.

While the place was a bit grotty, the girl was lovely and super accommodating.  Was offered a shower, then she proceeded to give me an oil massage back, and then front, where I promptly became hard.  She then asked if I was ready for boom boom.  Condom on, she lay down, I did her in mish, with plenty of DFK.  Great orgasm.

Gave her a 100 THB tip, got her Line and would be back the following day.

PUNT 11 – ICE TO MY HOTEL, THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY TRIP

This one used to work in Soi6, and saw her twice when I was there in August.  She’s moved on from the bars, has a provider boyfriend who pays her 30k THB monthly allowance, in addition to living with him in a nice modern condo in central Pattaya, and some spurious promise about building a house for her family in rural Thailand one day.  However, she still finds time to earn a bit of extra pocket money with the right farang, of which I seem fortunate enough to be one of those.

Met her downstairs, and brought her up to my room.  We just clicked.  Spent a few hours together, with plenty of sex, plenty of chatting, watching her TikToks and generally boyfriend-girlfriend vibes.

She’s only 19yo and in my view an absolute banger.  Feel very lucky I got to see her this trip.

She had to leave because her boyfriend was coming back.  I was hoping to have gone with her for dinner, and we messaged afterwards that she wanted to see me again.  Tomorrow was my last day so would really need things to align, but of course I’d move mountains for this one.

Gave her 1.5k THB.

PUNT 12 – LONG TIME FRIEND DIRECTLY TO HOTEL

I was on a role with bringing girls directly to my hotel room.  Got my hotel to send me a load of additional bathrobes.  Ice had left me around 6pm, and 7pm I had one of my old girlfriends coming round.  She’s 31yo, worked in Soi6 several years ago, and now does on and off work in some of the beer bars.  Also has one or two farang boyfriends.

She’s been in the game for a long time and subsequently has much better command of English than most of the village girls that are a couple of months on the job.  Had a great time chatting and laughing with her, and then got down to business and had sex.  She then needed to go off to her beer bar for the evening’s work.  Older than most of my other punts, and more womanly, but still very pretty and glamourous.  Definitely scrubbed up well.

Gave her 1.2k THB.

PUNT 13 – TRIPLE REPEAT – KINDA REGRET

Kik (punt 7 and 9) was messaging me and asking me to go to her bar at Night Wish.  I was really spent for the evening, but rather than just go asleep I thought what the hell, and went.

Massive mistake.

Get there and was some weird vibe off her.  She wasn’t talkative, wasn’t even looking at me, and I was wondering what was going on.  She then told me that when I arrived I was looking at other girls and paying attention to others in the bar.

Just a really bad vibe, I got up and left.

Subsequently messaged when I got to my hotel.  Think there was definitely some sort of misunderstanding or miscommunication.  Anyway, suggested she comes to my hotel after she finishes her shift at 2am.  Ended up going back to Soi6 to pick her up, and we got the Baht bus from Soi6 back to my hotel.

The sex was ok, but again, a bit like I mentioned on punt 9, she was still chronically tired, and felt there was very limited effort on her part.  The only redeeming factor is she is young and very much my type, so managed to get my rocks off a few times.

She kept asking how long I wanted her to stay for, and as I was tired and getting a bit fed up with her, I was giving her choices.  It was 1.4k and she goes now, or she stays, is more energetic, and we have more sex and she leaves 8am, and she’ll get 2.5k.

Eventually it was 3am or 4am, we had had sex 3 times and I told her I would give her 2.5k and she could go home.  I wanted to sleep and preferred some peace.

Sixth day

Last day.  I had to check out by midday, and my flight wasn’t till the evening.  I managed to find a cheap room just across from Central Festival for c.£15 for the night.  It was clean, did the job as a place to put my stuff, shower, and bring Ice back for some further sex.  Would thoroughly recommend anyone that needs to hang round in Pattaya after check out to just book a cheap room that can be used as a crash pad.

PUNT 14 – REPEATER OF THE SPECIAL MASSAGE

Same as punt 12 with the same girl.  Gave her 1.2k THB for hour massage and boom boom.

PUNT 15 – ICE

Ice (punt 11) managed to get away from her boyfriend again.  Spend the whole afternoon and evening with her.  Went for dinner, and she saw me off in my taxi to the airport.  Gave her the rest of the money that was in my pocket as I didn’t have need for any more Baht.  Not sure how much I gave her but was probably close to 2k THB.

So that was a wrap of my January trip.  Hope there are some additional nuggets of wisdom.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 02:26:49 pm by flamingice »

Offline clevertrevor

Great report,. Im heading back in march.  Walked up soi 6 twice when I was there in November and never went back.  Didn't get a single call or even a glance from any of the girls.  The few I tried to make eye contact with quickly turned away.
ST is not really my thing anyway alough I did have a couple of visits to sweets in soi honey to see the lovely kitty.
Spent most of my time in tree town, especially buzzin bar

Offline flamingice

Great report,. Im heading back in march.  Walked up soi 6 twice when I was there in November and never went back.  Didn't get a single call or even a glance from any of the girls.  The few I tried to make eye contact with quickly turned away.
ST is not really my thing anyway alough I did have a couple of visits to sweets in soi honey to see the lovely kitty.
Spent most of my time in tree town, especially buzzin bar

Surprised you would not have gotten at least some shouts from the girls on Soi6, but maybe you meant from ones that you would actually go with.  Quite a lot of variable quality.

Offline clevertrevor

I've always liked the look of Meena your no 5.  Seen her face many times on the sweet bar Facebook page.
 Maybe I'll give the 6 another chance next time

Offline Bikerboy

Flamingice great review and info, if Meena is ok with you sharing her line number with me on private message I’d appreciate it- I tried to dm you but can’t, If not np! I planning a trip in June.

Offline flamingice

Meena’s pretty special.  I will ask but she’s pretty unresponsive most of the time and probably not looking for new customers.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Thanks for the supremely detailed report, much appreciated  :drinks:

Question, what's your take on using online platforms such as Seeking in places like Pattaya or Bangkok? Or even localised versions I've been hearing about i.e ThaiFriendly? I get that bar hopping might be more your style for efficiency reasons (which I can relate having punted in SE Asia before) and the pure variety you get from that might pip it also, but surely they aren't exactly relaxed sessions either when you're constantly switching between all the different girls, not to mention getting screwed over by girl code having to approach them in public?

Offline flamingice

Thanks for the supremely detailed report, much appreciated  :drinks:

Question, what's your take on using online platforms such as Seeking in places like Pattaya or Bangkok? Or even localised versions I've been hearing about i.e ThaiFriendly? I get that bar hopping might be more your style for efficiency reasons (which I can relate having punted in SE Asia before) and the pure variety you get from that might pip it also, but surely they aren't exactly relaxed sessions either when you're constantly switching between all the different girls, not to mention getting screwed over by girl code having to approach them in public?

Never used it but from other reports I heard these websites can work well.  I did get a Tinder profile going and most of the girls you will match with are freelancers looking for customers, so at least with Tinder I would recommend getting the girl onto Line ASAP, and then going direct asking her if she wants to come to your hotel for short time.

I had a couple of these I was setting up but never had time to follow through as I already had some leads from my prior trips, but this is how I would do it.

Note short time to your hotel is probably a couple of hours, and I would suggest do it mid/late afternoon.  Should offer a fairly unrushed and natural experience, and if you “click” then guess you can come to a longer term arrangement.  Price for short time, ideally don’t agree price upfront (I just gave them the money at the end and never discussed the amount - and never had a girl count it in my face after handing the notes over) but if she asks then anything from 1.2-1.5k THB seems ballpark fair.

Offline Bikerboy

Meena’s pretty special.  I will ask but she’s pretty unresponsive most of the time and probably not looking for new customers.  :hi:

Thanks! Understood 😊

Offline doughboy

Great report OP, really appreciate you taking the time to enlighten us. I'm out there in June and building up as much intel as possible.

Offline nike

Thanks for a geat report Flamingice.
I'm going to be in Thailand in March.
 Do most of the ladyboys have dicks or is it quite common for them to have had the full operation? Is it ok to clarify that with them or would they just find that offensive?

Offline flamingice

Thanks for a geat report Flamingice.
I'm going to be in Thailand in March.
 Do most of the ladyboys have dicks or is it quite common for them to have had the full operation? Is it ok to clarify that with them or would they just find that offensive?

I’ve only been with a handful or so in all my trips to Pattaya. Usually experiment with 1 or possibly 2 per trip.  All that I have been with had functional dicks that could get hard and cum.  I think if they went the full way in terms of op, they’d probably try and pass themselves off as a woman.  Hence by definition ladyboy seems to mean chick with a dick.  I am sure they wouldn’t be offended if you ask if they had the op or not.

The girl I saw (punt 3) was teasing me beforehand trying to convince me she’d had the full op on her pussy as she put it.  Thankfully turned out a joke.

Offline billybob69

9.   The quality of girls I was disappointed with in general.  I know I spoke about this previously that you really need to dig deep, and that remains very true.  Issue is, what the typical farang finds attractive in general Thais and Asians do not.  I have a massive K-Pop fetish, and so align very well the classical idea of Asian beauty standards.  Most girls you will find in Pattaya are generally short, carrying a bit of tubby to a lot of tubby, big faces and dark skin.  I get it many don’t mind that, but if you are looking for more of a Korean look, it’s going to be difficult

Of course you are going to be disappointed if you went to a South-East Asian town trying to find North-East Asian looking girls!

The vast majority of girls that are in Pattaya are darker skinned Issan / ethnic Lao girls. The innocent Farm girls are no more. Replaced with Tramp stamps, false teeth braces and mummy tummies. Now increasingly chubby. All adding to a distinct (Pattaya) bar-girl look. If you want different looking girls, you needed to go elsewhere!
Even Bangkok. Just go look at the office girls in the business district of Bangkok. Some of them are to die for. The facial structure of Vietnamese girls are closer to what you would deem beautiful, or even the Chinese girls in Singapore.

Agree with points 1 to 8 though! And great TR, thanks for reporting back :-)

Offline billybob69

Agree with @flamingice I would say that the those that had fully transistioned would now consider themselves female.
Things go much smoother in Thailand if it is done in a fun way. If you are not sure if they are female or ladyboy, just joke around with them about it and maybe go for a feel. They won't be offended if done that way. When you have been in Thailand a while you will be able to spot a LB at a thousand yards and there will be no need to ask.
In a ladyboy bar it is acceptable to get into the finer details of "you have cock", "your cock big / hard / cum" etc. "You top / bottom" etc. If you like LB's with tits (either hormone or silicone one's) just be aware that there are also "fem-boys". These are essential feminine gay men or lady boys that have only recently treatment. They will wear padded bra's to try to hid their lack of boobies.

Offline nike

Thank you both for the clarification, much appreciated.

Offline clivethomas

The standards of the girls is pretty poor now.  The girl next door Isaan look is what I love Thai girls for but they try so hard to be anything but that they end up just looking a bit ridiculous. Fake tits, fake nose, usually badly done tats then overweight from the drinking lifestyle.  Of course there are stunners,  but how some of them make a living at this is beyond me.  The attitudes on them is the worst though, the girls used to be really friendly and naturally charming but they are more often than not real dick heads now.

Still, you can find nice ones.  Enjoyed the attitude of the girls this week in my old stomping ground in Koh Samui. Just so much friendlier and less hardfaced than in Pattaya or Sukhumvit. Had a 19 year from the Lamai beer bars. Probably 6/10 looks but great fun and did everything and more to make sure I enjoyed our time. 2k LT, 500BF and 2 drinks at 180 each for her. She stayed until mid afternoon.

Seems like even the mingers want 2k ST in general though.

Offline Monger2468

The standards of the girls is pretty poor now.  The girl next door Isaan look is what I love Thai girls for but they try so hard to be anything but that they end up just looking a bit ridiculous. Fake tits, fake nose, usually badly done tats then overweight from the drinking lifestyle.  Of course there are stunners,  but how some of them make a living at this is beyond me.  The attitudes on them is the worst though, the girls used to be really friendly and naturally charming but they are more often than not real dick heads now.

Still, you can find nice ones.  Enjoyed the attitude of the girls this week in my old stomping ground in Koh Samui. Just so much friendlier and less hardfaced than in Pattaya or Sukhumvit. Had a 19 year from the Lamai beer bars. Probably 6/10 looks but great fun and did everything and more to make sure I enjoyed our time. 2k LT, 500BF and 2 drinks at 180 each for her. She stayed until mid afternoon.

Are you sure you're in Thailand. You sound like you're posting from Walsall  :manhater: Cheer the fcuk up. Some poor fcuker will actually be reading this from Walsall  :crazy:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 10:10:47 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline Monger2468

Pattaya Field Report - January 2023

PART 1

Following the posting of my August 2022 report:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=354380.0

I have just returned from a 6 day trip to my old favourite.  Some striking differences have been noted which I want to flag upfront to anyone planning on going to Pattaya:

1.   High season vs. low season does make a difference – expect less bargains and pushier, more self-entitled girls.  I will likely not go to Pattaya around the Christmas/New Year period in future

2.   Inflation seems to be hitting hard.  In the short time bars on Soi6 I was regularly being quoted 1,500 THB or even 2,000 THB (which I obviously declined), but the girls were not willing to move on price or negotiate, even when I told them prices on Soi6 are 1,000 THB.  Did result in me walking away on a few occasions.  I also declined 3 offers of a happy ending in your typical massage joints.  I was always quoted 1k THB total (when the base level for an hour long oil massage is 300 THB), and was never able to get them to budge on price.  Back in August I was getting it for 600-700 THB total, with my reasoning being for a few mins work, the happy ending should not cost more than double a whole hour’s massage cost

3.   Some girls in Soi6 are complete timewasters, want lady drinks but don’t want to fuck.  I will call out the bar Love Missile, and I’ll go into detail below, but each girl in that bar treated me with complete disrespect.  Wanted lady drinks but flat out refusing to go upstairs to the room.  When I moved to another girl in the bar as my number 2 choice, got the same response.  It was almost as if each of the girls in the bar decided to boycott me.  Even the mamasan seemed to be in on it, and the owner is useless

4.   Asian male tourists (Korean, Japanese, and now Chinese with the reopening of China) – ruining it by arriving in droves and overspending.  Girls are getting accustomed to these chumps that think they need to overspend, act all giddy like 10 year old school boys, crap their pants with a bit of female attention and open their wallet to blow it all on lady drinks faster than you can say premature ejaculation.  The upshot is not going to be good for prices in the long run

5.   More utilisation of my own hotel room for sex, rather than the short term bars/hotels

6.   Greater use of the semi-pros that have left the bars and have found a few longer term sponsors, but open to earning some extra pocket money with a farang

7.   Some very good bargains to be had around Soi LK / Metro, with special massage that can include “a boom boom massage”, all for 1.2k THB, and with young girls.  If you consider that Soi6 all in cost is 1k for the girl + 400 for the room + 200 perhaps a lady drink and a drink for yourself, you are looking at 1.6k minimum, whereas at these special massage places you get a massage and you get the boom boom.  I will detail below how to identify which massage places will do this

8.   Soapies continue to be a waste of money.  I only visited a soapy once before and said never again, but I really wanted a girl that ticked the Asian beauty standard box, (pale skin, very skinny, small face, unblemished skin, big eyes, straight silky black hair).  I got it for 4k THB, but one thing you got to realise is the Soapies only do OW condom, and no DFK.  I visited Sabai Dee and picked the most expensive girl

So here goes:

Key stats

•   Number of days: 6
•   Number of nights: 5
•   Total punts: 15
•   Total cumshots: 19
•   Total penetrative sex episodes: 18
•   Total unique girls: 11
•   Total ladyboys: 1
•   Total spent on sex paid direct to girl / ladyboy (i.e. excludes incidentals like short time rooms): 23,400 THB (approx. £579)

First day

Arrived to the hotel early afternoon.  Bit early for Soi6 so thought I would start with a massage, and hope for the happy ending.

A SLOW START

Place I went was near Central Festival.  Near the end of the hour long oil massage asked direct if I wanted a happy ending while stroking my cock.  Was quoted 500 THB extra, in addition to the 300 THB base fee.  I tried to negotiate down to 600 THB all in, but she was not having any of it.

On reflection, probably should have just agreed as we are talking about a £5 difference, but since the day was young and there was going to be more opportunities imminently, I passed and settled with just a regular massage.

LOVE MISSILE – A BAR TO ABSOLUTELY AVOID ON SOI6 – TOTAL SCAM

On to Soi6, and went straight to a bar that I just think has some hot girls, Love Missile.  Last time here I messed up by trying to be a bit too clever with the girls, and then found out about the girl code after that because I had gone with one of them, none of the others wanted to touch me.  Now is my chance.  Girl from before is not there, girl I want to do is (Kratai, pictured below is).

Love Missile is owned by some Japanese guy and they have this Japanese theme.  Think school girl uniforms, saki on the menu, and other Japanese kinks like some of those oriental fans.  Consequently it also gets higher footfall of Japanese/Korean customers, and I think this is also an issue.  The girls purposefully work here because they are more comfortable going with Asians, so as a western farang showing up I am clearly just not welcome.

Kratai – somehow does recall me.  I had gone in and got a drink so I could sit there and observe what was going on in the bar, and who would be my pick.  Call Kratai over when I see her and start talking.  She vaguely seems to recall me from August, and asks me for a lady drink.  I’m smart – lady drink AND I take you to the room, 1k THB.  There was a flat out rejection.  NO.  No reason, just she cannot go with me.  I’m left dumbstruck.  I ask her again, and she is happy with the lady drinks, but not going to the room.  I am not going to sit there begging.  I pick my ass up, settle the bill for the beer or water I was drinking, and get the hell out of there.

Total bitch:

PUNT 1 – REVISITING OLD GROUND

Went down to Ruby Bar.  This one was very fruitful in August, and I kept in regular communication with Namwan from the bar via Line.  Had given her the heads up I was coming.  Settled in, and she turned up around 20 mins later as she had not arrived yet for the day’s shift.

Lady drink and upstairs we go for 1,000 THB.  I must admit she’s one of the lesser lookers from my roster, but was getting a bit frustrated by the couple of false starts so was just happy someone, anyone agreed to go up.

Sex was pretty vanilla, and really nothing memorable to write about.  It was the usual: shower assisted, kiss, OWO, sex cowgirl, sex in mish, cum.  For someone that I had cultivated a dialogue with, was asking me to come by, felt distinctly lacking in passion and was just a little boring.  Did not return for any subsequent experiences.

Namwan is 6th from the left.

PUNT 2 – MORE OLD GROUND

Continued to mine the Line contacts.  Moved to see Pin, who now works at 3 Angels (previously at Lollipop Bar).  Drink and quickly got her to the room.  She has this dyed blonde hair, fairly good looking, but a little tubby.

Sex was good, and followed the same format as Punt 1.  However, certainly a lot more passionate than Punt 1.  However, again vanilla.  Paid 1k THB.  As with Namwan, did not feel need to repeat any more during the trip.

FAILED NEGOTIATION

Subsequently went into another bar.  I believe it was Wrath although cannot be 100% sure as did not make a note.  Girl tried quoting 1.6k THB.  I told her I pay 1k on Soi6, to which she came back with a tokenary 1.5k THB.  I do not even remember what this girl looked like.  I suspect she was a good looking skinny girl, but I just got up and left.  Sometimes you need to stick to your guns.

PUNT 3 – WARNING, THIS IS A LADYBOY PUNT (BUT THE ONLY ONE OF THIS TRIP)

From a prior trip (pre-pandemic), had on Line a now 22 yo ladyboy.  She invited me out to Walking Street, and was with a friend (also a ladyboy).  Easy evening out having a few drinks, and was fully up for coming back to my hotel after.  I was offered that she could bring her friend too for a threesome, although I declined.

First round was classic OWO and anal.  Could not sleep so moved to second round fairly soon thereafter, where there was more OWO, mutual jacking each other off, including frotting.  Once she spunked her sticky load all over me, I came almost immediately.

She asked if I wanted her to stay the night, but I actually prefer having the room to myself and being able to sleep properly.  Said she could leave and as she was leaving gave her 2.5k THB.  Probably did not need to give her so much, but she’s a long time friend so what’s an extra £10.

Was a nice evening; full GFE.  Did not feel the need to do any more ladyboy’s the rest of the trip, as this satisfied my craving.

Second day

PUNT 4 – FILTHY ENERGETIC BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT SEX

Was hungry for a new girl, given the three from yesterday were all repeaters from prior trips.  Found Mauylee in Kawaii Bar on Soi 6.  Initially tried quoting me 1.2k THB, but when I pushed back saying 1k THB, she quickly accepted.  Think I had a drink in there and got her a lady drink before the action.  She was saying she usually doesn’t go for 1k, but she was grabbing my cock through my shorts and saying she just wants to try it.  Well things were looking good.

I think the pictures best describe her.  She was an absolute animal.  Very energetic once I took her up to the room.  DFK, sucking like there’s no tomorrow, loads of spit, and then I did her hard in the mish.  I do not think I lasted so long.  Unfortunately no repeater this trip.  I did get her Line and we exchanged a few messages rest of my trip, but did not feel the need to return, given busy-ness with other girls.

PUNT 5 – I AM IN LOVE

Had been using Line to reconnect with all my favourite girls from my August session.  This one from August who now no longer works in Soi6, Meena, is 19 yo and absolutely banging.

She said she could meet today, and could come directly to my hotel at 4pm.  I met her downstairs in Central Festival and wow was I in for a treat.  Super small, cute, girl next door look with a top and jeans.  Quite a different vibe from when I’d seen her in August in Soi6 (pictures below are ones from Soi6 few months ago), but I would say better.

Has the most beautiful, cute, young and youthful face.  My one word to describe her is YOUNG.  Definitely was getting some looks as I walk with her through Central Festival to the lifts up to my room.

We chilled out a little, don’t really recall the conversation.  Plenty of snuggling on the sofa, taking selfies, and eventually move to the bed.  She was on top of me and we deep French kissed for ages.  Was extremely passionate and sensual.  Moved to the usual action of OWO and finish in mish.  Plenty DFK throughout.

Chilled in the room afterwards for quite a while.  I never really got a sense of what she’s doing now but guess she lives with some farang boyfriend who’s the provider, and for some reason she managed to get away for a couple of hours.  Unfortunately I did not manage to see her again this trip, and she is sometimes responsive and sometimes not on Line.

This punt made me realise bringing girls directly to the hotel for a short time is an absolute winner over Soi6 or anything else.  Better environment, and cleaner.

Gave her 1.2k THB.

NON PUNT DUD – SHOULD HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON FROM MY AUGUST 2022 TRIP

I do not know why I decided to see the girl from August that ended up getting super drunk in iBar, and I had to leave and go home, but it was evening, I was open to a few drinks that hopefully would lead to some sex back in the room after, and so JomJam was the girl.

I had met her back in August in Soi6, and subsequently took her out where she proceeded to drink loads, to a point where I had to leave, without bringing her back to the hotel.

She is not the best looker, and that was reinforced when I met her.  Oh well, it’s just once.  So I met her on Walking Street this time, and she says she wants to go to iBar.  It was dead as it was still early and not a great vibe.  She likes going there because she has some VIP discount card, so she probably gets kick-backs for bringing punters there.

She proceeded to drink, drink, drink.  I was bored.  Suggested we go elsewhere, and so she took me to this pool (game) bar across the street.  Ok, I am not really here for playing pool but I obliged and had a few games with her.  Was hoping it would enable her to finish her drinking fix and we could get back to the hotel.

I will say, I had already suggested in iBar that I want to go to the hotel, but she said that she didn’t want to go back yet and wanted to stay out.  Of course, if I had really had issue with that I could have just gotten up and left – plenty of other options in Pattaya – but like a mug I just went with the flow because I thought stupidly, how many drinks does she need.  Turns out more than I was hoping.

So after the pool games, I was hoping we could get to the hotel.  No, she wanted to go dancing.  There was then this awkward exchange where we were almost not talking at all, because I said I was tired and wanted to go to my hotel and did not want to stay out dancing.

Jettisoned the dud and got away.  Wasted evening.

She was subsequently messaging me on Line if I was around.  No sweetie, I don’t deal with timewasters.

Great fcuking post :yahoo:

Love the way you spend your money staying at the Hilton rather than wasting it on foreplay with the girls. I always go to Thailand with a budget in mind. But as soon as I arrive in Pattaya, my dick takes control and it's time to make it ☔ :dash:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 10:11:34 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline flamingice

Great fcuking post :yahoo:

Love the way you spend your money staying at the Hilton rather than wasting it on foreplay with the girls. I always go to Thailand with a budget in mind. But as soon as I arrive in Pattaya, my dick takes control and it's time to make it ☔ :dash:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Joey2315

Been in Thailand for a few weeks now. Never paid more than 2.5k for LT, mostly 2k. I kind of agree the standard of the prossies is a lil below par, but for £50 for an entire night, can you really complain? That being said, there are plenty of diamonds in the rough.
The real girls though, holy shit the standard is out of this world. I may be prone to yellow fever, but the girls I have been on dates with or met at bars who aren’t working girls is 100% worth the extra effort rather than going P2P imo.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 07:46:59 am by Joey2315 »

Offline flamingice

Been in Thailand for a few weeks now. Never paid more than 2.5k for LT, mostly 2k. I kind of agree the standard of the prossies is a lil below par, but for £50 for an entire night, can you really complain? That being said, there are plenty of diamonds in the rough.
The real girls though, holy shit the standard is out of this world. I may be prone to yellow fever, but the girls I have been on dates with or met at bars who aren’t working girls is 100% worth the extra effort rather than going P2P imo.

Which city / region are you finding your civvies?

Offline Joey2315

Which city / region are you finding your civvies?

Bangkok. Don’t waste your time looking for civvies in Pattaya or Patong etc.

Offline NightKid

Nice one, and what platforms do you mainly use in your search? TF, Tinder or bar-hopping?

Offline Joey2315

Nice one, and what platforms do you mainly use in your search? TF, Tinder or bar-hopping?

Tinder. TF is pretty much just WGs. Although as shallow as it may seem, it is nice to be able to sort by weight.
Also met girls on nights out on Soi 11, KhaoSan road (if you can hack it) and RCA.

Offline Bikerboy

Hey Joey2135, interesting but what age range are you?

Offline Joey2315

Offline Bikerboy

Figures, so you could/do pull civies? Older members of this forum may need to find alternatives?

Offline Joey2315

Figures, so you could/do pull civies? Older members of this forum may need to find alternatives?

Yes, never said it was the only/correct option for everyone. Just saying if you have a little game, it is worth the extra time investment in my opinion.

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Great report thanks for sharing. Never been to Pattaya but done plenty of other places in Thailand. Entertainment can be found in most towns. The sailor girl Punt 8 would be worth a visit to Pattaya. Stunning look in my opinion

Offline Kjhuppy

Amazing report! Thanks

I would follow a similar MO whenever I can get back to pattaya.

Nothing to add but thanks.

Offline Kjhuppy

A bit of an open question but relating to the mention of tree town above. Can anybody summarise what this area is about?

I have seen that Treetown is a patch, away from the beach further past 2nd rd, that looks like a food stall market. There are a couple of bars on the perimeter and a few low end hotels in the area.

How do you punt here?

Offline Watp

Great report sir  :hi:, im just back from there aswell an had a couple of punts on soi 6 one for 1500 + 400 stunner really tight , then a day time punt 1000+350 which was a real disappointment once up in the room.

pulled a bar girl in burger king just up from the hilton first day there she looked better in the restaurant , but when back at my hotel she was a middle aged woman with a bit of a mummy tummy but fucked it never the less.

Had went to tree town early on in the holiday and really liked one from there , completely strung me along the 3 times i went round to her bar, tried to bar fine her each time and the second week it was her time of the month! so binned that one ,this refusing to go with customers was unheard of pre covid times in pattaya.

Met a decent freelancer on beach rd which is harder than it was last time i went to pattaya , an took her up to my hotel 3 times, 2 st(1000) and on my last night she stayed lt(2000) .
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 07:22:15 pm by Watp »

Offline billybob69

A bit of an open question but relating to the mention of tree town above. Can anybody summarise what this area is about?

I have seen that Treetown is a patch, away from the beach further past 2nd rd, that looks like a food stall market. There are a couple of bars on the perimeter and a few low end hotels in the area.

How do you punt here?
Treetown has ballooned over the last five or so years. Used to be a patch of scrub land, now the main beer bar area of Pattaya. Think a more purpose-built version of Soi 7 and 8 with a food market in the middle of it. On Beach road side is a number of well recommended hotels, Acqua etc, the other edge is now mostly go-go bar Soi's of LK Metro and the other edge is Soi Buakhao. Running off it towards the 3rd road is Soi Pothole. Think that over time it will become the main farang mongering area.
Punt there the same as other beer bar areas. Me have baht, in that case you hamsum man. You pay bar fine? We go to loom for boom boom.

Offline kal77uk

Treetown has ballooned over the last five or so years. Used to be a patch of scrub land, now the main beer bar area of Pattaya. Think a more purpose-built version of Soi 7 and 8 with a food market in the middle of it. On Beach road side is a number of well recommended hotels, Acqua etc, the other edge is now mostly go-go bar Soi's of LK Metro and the other edge is Soi Buakhao. Running off it towards the 3rd road is Soi Pothole. Think that over time it will become the main farang mongering area.
Punt there the same as other beer bar areas. Me have baht, in that case you hamsum man. You pay bar fine? We go to loom for boom boom.

Local thai grapevine is that Treetown could be sold up to make way for apartments.