Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hoodiegirl, Plymouth - great little gfe meet  (Read 2032 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6322709) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline sablood

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for a 30 min incall. No extras.
She’s already been reviewed on here a few times, and this review really just reinforces previous ones.
Comms: good. Sent off a text and had arranged for a meeting two hours later. I have tried to book her before and failed. Sometimes comms can be suspect but most of the time it’s just that the diaries didn’t match.
Location: residential apartments in the Devonport area. Initially feels like you could be seen by anybody, but is quite discrete when you head up to her apartment. Standard clean room with a good double size bed.
The girl: as other have attested to before, Hoodie is a good looking girl. Nice soft skin, small but pert tits and milky nipples. She’s got a pretty face and a lovely northern accent. She’s looks very much like Ygritte from game of thrones IMO.
Services: she is very friendly which really makes the experience very gfe like. We began with some light French kissing while my hands explored her tight body.  Slipped off her bra to reveal her lovely tits which responded wonderfully to my tongue. Eventually got undressed while she removed her bra and panties and laid on the bed with her legs open. I didn’t need a second invitation to eat out her magnificent pussy while she let out a few gasps of pleasure (not sure if real or manufactured but only a few so never felt over the top). Her pussy tasted great and was clean and fresh. It was then my turn, got some nice oral without while lying on the bed. Felt nice, not very deep or sloppy but good technique. Finally on with the condom and fucked her in cowgirl while playing with her lovely breasts and ass. She would bend down and lightly French kiss me for long periods while we fucked. Eventually came in the bag while she continued to ride me for a few minutes afterwards. Quick clean up and a brief chat and I was off again.
Conclusion: great meet with a really friendly girl. Good value for money in my opinion for an enthusiastic British girl. Would recommend and definitely visit again if circumstances permit it.

Offline Mij

Nice review.  Must head over to Plymouth to see her soon I think!

:drinks:
Mij

Offline Avabar

I went to see Hoodiegirl as well a couple of weeks back, and echo all the above. A great punt. I paid an extra £20 to finish off wanking into her mouth, which was awsome. Definately going to see her again.

Offline Devonguy78

She is lovely, definitely need an hour next time  :thumbsup: