Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LarissaBrownSkin - Watford - Ghosted  (Read 616 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6535681) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Larissa has been on my HL for ages but has always been based too far out for me to bother.

Enquired about her availability earlier in the day. Was sent that standard copy and paste text with her postcode, prices, services and extras before replying to my questions. Prices were quoted as 50/70/120 for 15/30/1hr and £20 for each extra. Agreed to a time and said that I would confirm before leaving.

Confirmed the meet 2 hours before the agreed time and she replied with a new version of her copy and paste message with her prices updated to 40/60/80, before also confirming that we were all good for the agreed time.

She was based in some newish apartments on a back alley in the Watford town centre. Told her that i was on my way and would tell her when I reached. She replies instantly with “ok see you soon”. 10 mins later when i arrived, i got radio silence. Texted her when i arrived, tried calling but no answer. Waited for probably less than 10 mins before I decided it’s too cold for this shit and left.

Got a reply from her a couple hours later saying that she’s sorry and didn’t see my message lmao.

This is actually my first time getting ghosted, wasn’t expecting the punt to be amazing though based off her reviews and how poor the service usually is from most Latina women I have seen.

Hidden Image/Members Only