Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie/Mercedes 07584604096 - Willesden Green (VS). Avoid!!!  (Read 690 times)

Offline reeds4412

External Link/Members Only

British girl that normally advertises in West Drayton,Uxbridge and NW London with a slight Brummy accent.

Comms: She’s not very easy to get hold of and she sounds like a pleasant girl on the phone when she comes around. She sent a teasing video, and asked what time I was coming. Discussed all services and she said she’d wait for me and she did wait for more than an hour. She asked for a deposit but I declined then she insisted I come without the deposit.

The meet: I went to see her in an address in Harefield and I can confirm she is indeed the girl in pictures but she V looks a bit tired so age may be in the mid-late thirties as opposed to the advertised 29. Gave her the agreed £80 for half an hour and she went off to stash the paperwork I assumed. I asked her whether she was coming back and she said she’s using the toilet and I was ready at this point, I just wanted to shoot my load and go.She started texting me whilst in the bathroom asking for more money citing the girl she works with or their employer wanted an extra 20 to which I declined and asked for my money back,and she blanked me. I stuck around for maybe 5-10 mins then I realised that I’d been had. I counted my losses and left and I also texted her letting her know that it wasn’t on, I told her I was leaving and regrettably uttered the word ‘slag’ in the text understandably because I was pissed off and she started hurling insults and threats to me. Please see our exchange and make bookings with her at your own peril.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kevin Boss

Good thing you left, most WGs bullshit about the security hunting you down thing as if that was the case it have happened in the room I wouldnt understand why they'd allow it to go outside and risk witnesses or lurking cops. Fked up that she went bathroom and wanted more dosh, this is the dangers we accept as punters at times but you did well to leave. Might be a half truth in there with her Pimp maybe dealing with her later about it who knows.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Asking for the deposit red flag, asking for more funds after initial was handed over was sleazy and as you probably already know if you did hand that over that would be lost too.

Adding insult to injury with threats of violence  :thumbsdown:

Good thing for highlighting this scammer

Offline Atrueyorkie

Posting number so it can come up if people search it

+44 7584 604096

Offline Absie

Thanks for advertising this bitch of a scammer. I hope she rots in hell