Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole - Cardiff  (Read 1824 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online justalad

External Link/Members Only

Location: Cathedral Road, Cardiff (10 minute walk from city centre).
Comms: 10 / 10.  Fired a speculative text to Nicole, quick response, services confirmed and was there within an hour.
SP Details: Tall at 5 ft 8, slim but not gym fit with some meat on her hips, small tits (about a B cup with large, prominent nipples, pretty face, long brown hair which was in a pony tail.
Services: FK, OWO, CIM, RO, Covered Sex.
Cost: £80.00 for 30 minutes.

Text sent when I arrived at location, door number provided and was told to go straight in.  As I approached the door, Nicole was already waiting.

FK on arrival with some mutual fondling. Stripped off and some more FK before feeling Nicole’s pussy through her knickers.

Knickers off and gave Nicole oral.  Her pussy is neat and tidy and tasted fresh.  Asked Nicole to rub her clit whilst I gave her oral and she was happy to oblige.  She gets pretty wet, made the right noises and either climaxed or faked it.

My turn. Offered OW or OWO and opted to the latter. Decent enough blowjob with some attention to the balls. Not overly deep but decent enough.

Covered up and we fucked in mish then cow girl with me fondling her tits and sucking her erect nipples.

Asked if I could finish in her mouth and the answer was a yes.  Jacket off, more OWO which was a little deeper this time.  Told Nicole to stick a finger up my arse whilst she sucked away, in it went and I soon unloaded.

Nicole went to freshen up (spit I believe) before returning to the room.  A quick chat before dressing and a kiss and time was up.  No clock watching and no rushing me out of the door.

Conclusion: A good vanilla punt for 80 notes with a girl next door kind of SP. 

Hidden Image/Members Only