Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya 2022  (Read 7905 times)

Offline walshy101

Hi guys been reading through topics and not been able to find what the current prices are like in Pattaya atm. I have a trip booked in December and this will be my first since the pandemic. Usually spend my time bukaw, new plaza, lk metro.

If any one could give info on the price of beers now, bar fines short time, long time prices would be a great help for my budgeting, I also like beach road for a few free lancer

Thanks guys

Online southcoastpunter

did you read through the two threads already running  - 5 of the top (most recent)  6 threads on this board are about Thailand and 2 of those about specifically Pattaya. Surely this info is in there - or you could have asked in there rather than starting yet another topic on the same issues.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 11:58:09 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline clevertrevor

Search "everything Pattaya" on you tube,. Few videos on the bars and current beer/girl prices

Offline longtimefan

Watch Buzzin Pattaya YouTube channel and join the discord server.

Offline ronthebrummie

I`m off in 5 weeks, first time for 2 years, it`ll be what it is, you can pay silly money for girls drinks hotels etc or you can shop around and get good value for money. your cash your choice

Offline bigstar

average price in pattaya  is around 2500 bhat short time and 5000 long time, however Long time is a broad term for these girls sometimes. important to get the feel of it.

Online Joey2315

average price in pattaya  is around 2500 bhat short time and 5000 long time, however Long time is a broad term for these girls sometimes. important to get the feel of it.

If you think those are the average prices, I think you might be getting mugged off mate 😂

Offline ronthebrummie

I`ve had some TF contacts all offering ST at 1200/1300Bt, so where previous poster has been quoted 2500 has been mugged.

Mind you if you read some of the forums there are loads been mugged in bars with Soi 6 bars saying if you want to talk with the girls its manners to buy 4-5 LD an hour, ring the bell and all the girls eyes are on you AND you get to be the managers best friend. guys running up 4000-5000 bar bills ffs one born every minute.

Offline Pondlife

I was in Pattaya 4 weeks ago and plenty of girls available for 1000/1500 ST and 2000/3000 LT

Offline walshy101

Offline Helloyou75001

I was in Pattaya 4 weeks ago and plenty of girls available for 1000/1500 ST and 2000/3000 LT

The only ones i could get at 1000 ST were the few fiwfans girls staying in a motel and waiting for guys to turn up as industrial setting.

For all other the lowest i got was 1300 and I suppose it sort of make sense because they have to cover the cost of cab to my hotel and back home.

So I would say there are plenty at 2000 and a few at 1000. I suppose if you negotiate a bit you can get them to 1500-2000 but i messaged maybe 30-50 bird and the results were quite consistent. It was from thai friendly and the pub / massage place around pattaya

Ah and the lower priced one are mostly damaged goods. The pretty young ones were usually quoting me > 2000 ST with one asking for 8000

Offline nuggett70

Gents, I am going to Pattaya soon. Will be my first time in Thailand. I am just after advice on taxi from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya! Are there plenty of taxi's waiting and how much should I expect to pay?

Offline clivethomas

Gents, I am going to Pattaya soon. Will be my first time in Thailand. I am just after advice on taxi from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya! Are there plenty of taxi's waiting and how much should I expect to pay?

Better to book one, I usually use Nam's Taxi's.  Google it, very reliable. All women drivers, some quite tidy, and they will give you a very reasonable fixed price that includes all tolls. 1000 -1200 for either a small or medium car all in.

Offline tintin100

Use Bolt app, they are very competitive, especially going around Pattaya.

Offline mandy18

I find it so easy just to get the bus, I think I paid less than 200 thb. Ticket office is located in the basement of the airport. if you fancy this method, just have a look on YouTube where it is fully explained.

Offline Swapmeister

I got talking to a guy in a Bangkok bar and he said that he usually pays 1300 tbt for one way taxi fare. That is roughly £30 but i don't know if he meant from the airport or from Bangkok.

Be aware that taxis charge more for going the other way ie Pattaya to the airport
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 05:15:29 pm by Swapmeister »

Offline clevertrevor

I'm here now, average beer price is 80baht.
You can get st for as little as 1000, sweet massage on soi honey is very good. Girl called kitty there is a little sweetie or see Ola for an amazing BJ @800 baht.
Beer bar girls, I've paid 500 barfine and 3000 Lt on 4 occasions but that was after 10pm which is still early here.  Sex when we get back and in the morning every time.
Currently enjoying a lovely foot massage, before I go get a mid day BJ.  I love it here!!!

Offline clevertrevor

Some further thoughts.... Don't bother with soi 6 it's shit.  Girls have no interest in British guys, I walked through there last night trying to make eye contact with a few cuties but they just look away.  They only seem to like Chinese/Korean guys.
Also found that if you take a girl from a bar,. You cannot go back to that bar and take different girl.
I went to the ledgengy kink upstairs a few days ago and had a wild time,. Eating one girl out while jamming a bottle up another girl.  Can't go back tho because the girl I barfined will be all over me as soon as I walk in.  As good as she was, she got very clingy straight away.  Texting all the time, wanting to know where I was and who I'm with.

Offline Helloyou75001

Some further thoughts.... Don't bother with soi 6 it's shit.  Girls have no interest in British guys, I walked through there last night trying to make eye contact with a few cuties but they just look away.  They only seem to like Chinese/Korean guys.
Also found that if you take a girl from a bar,. You cannot go back to that bar and take different girl.
I went to the ledgengy kink upstairs a few days ago and had a wild time,. Eating one girl out while jamming a bottle up another girl.  Can't go back tho because the girl I barfined will be all over me as soon as I walk in.  As good as she was, she got very clingy straight away.  Texting all the time, wanting to know where I was and who I'm with.

You mentioned 1000ST on your previous post so I'd interested to know how much did you pay including BF?

Offline clevertrevor

Sweet massage in soi honey is just 800 BJ or 1000 for sex.   No barfine or room charge. Haven't tried any other similar places as I like to stick with what I know

Offline Goodfellas000

Jeez!! I must have been doing something right in Pattaya a few weeks ago. I never paid more than 1000 Baht. I met up with 4 girls (separately) and one very attractive LB. Never paid more than 1k. You’ve been well had if you think they are the average prices.

Offline Goodfellas000

I find it so easy just to get the bus, I think I paid less than 200 thb. Ticket office is located in the basement of the airport. if you fancy this method, just have a look on YouTube where it is fully explained.

Don’t bother paying out for a taxi. Get the bus on level 1 at Suvarnabhumi. You can’t miss it. It is non-stop from airport to Pattaya bus terminal. Cost was 180 Baht compared to 1500 Baht taxi which won’t get you there any quicker.

Offline Swapmeister

"You cannot go back to that bar and take different girl"

Again, i was on a ' just looking' tour so i am just repeating what was said to me by other hobbyists that I met out there. Essentially, a go go girl  can go with lots of fellas but the fella can't go with another girl from that bar. It is some code that all the girls follow 

Offline clevertrevor

Yep that's the way it works, I walked into hookup on soi 7 last night. At least 5 girls I saw I really fancied, they were just about to pounce on me but realised I "belonged" to a different girl at that bar.

Offline Rack Admirer

how much did you pay for BF and ST (or LT) in Kink?

i've heard kink was wild but it seems it's even wilder than i thought!

Offline clevertrevor

Kink is hit n miss to be honest, depends how drunk the girls get and the customers there.  Some guys just sit round the stage and not buy girls a single drink.  Think I was quoted 2k bf and 5000 Lt but that was early.  Went back later and payed 1k bf and 4k Lt but that was about 1.30 am.
Slutz has the best looking girls I've seen here but are quite cold. Bought 2 girls drinks there and they not interested in being taken out at all. I guess they all have enough sponsors not to need to go with customers

Offline Gas Man 40s

If anyone wants a meet-up on Tuesday, I’ll be at Korando’s Bar at 2pm

236 15 Soi Buakhao, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

It’s a no hassle bar where you can have a drink and some food

My plan then is to get a bolt taxi and hit Soi 6

Straight in at the deep end as they say!

I’ll put a bottle of sun cream on my table, come say Hi 👍

Offline longtimefan

If anyone wants a meet-up on Tuesday, I’ll be at Korando’s Bar at 2pm

236 15 Soi Buakhao, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

It’s a no hassle bar where you can have a drink and some food

My plan then is to get a bolt taxi and hit Soi 6

Straight in at the deep end as they say!

I’ll put a bottle of sun cream on my table, come say Hi 👍

I fly out next Thursday night. Won’t be in Pattaya till the 27th.  The girls in Korandos look amazing.

Offline Gianivancarlos

I'm in Pattaya from 1st December until 22nd December staying at Flipper House in Soi 7 - if your about that time can catch up  :cool:

Offline ronthebrummie

I`ve just got back yesterday from a 2 week trip, it`s nearly back to 2020 levels. Nams taxis both ways absolutely brilliant service great cars well worth 1200bt

Had a couple off TF for 1200bt

Had some bar tied freelancers, got their Line had them come to my room following day, saves the bar fine, plus the fact my dick doesn`t work after a beer or two

Best of all met a girl in a shop, had a chat got her Line, met her later for a drink, up to the room, offered her some cash for her time jeez was she offended, saw her the next 4 days till I went home, definitely a keeper. I`ll see her next trip in March, `im there for 4 weeks, first 2 weeks on my own so i`ll get her and do some travelling around can`n beat having a Thai speaker with you, maybe do Cambodia and Chiang Mai with her.

Can`t be arsed with Soi 6, wtf wants to spend time with someone that has 6 or more dicks a day up them, not my thing, but hey ho we`re all different.

PS i`m not a hansum man i`m a 72yo guy who`s brain is still well attached to his head and not between his legs, obviously we`re all different.

Offline Helloyou75001

I`ve just got back yesterday from a 2 week trip, it`s nearly back to 2020 levels. Nams taxis both ways absolutely brilliant service great cars well worth 1200bt

Had some bar tied freelancers, got their Line had them come to my room following day, saves the bar fine, plus the fact my dick doesn`t work after a beer or two

Best of all met a girl in a shop, had a chat got her Line, met her later for a drink, up to the room, offered her some cash for her time jeez was she offended, saw her the next 4 days till I went home, definitely a keeper. I`ll see her next trip in March, `im there for 4 weeks, first 2 weeks on my own so i`ll get her and do some travelling around can`n beat having a Thai speaker with you, maybe do Cambodia and Chiang Mai with her.

Can`t be arsed with Soi 6, wtf wants to spend time with someone that has 6 or more dicks a day up them, not my thing, but hey ho we`re all different.

PS i`m not a hansum man i`m a 72yo guy who`s brain is still well attached to his head and not between his legs, obviously we`re all different.

How much did you offer her? And did you fuck her? Whats her approximative age as well? Probably would work better with 40yo chicks but not 20

Offline ronthebrummie

What I offered is neither her nor there, she wasn’t a pro and was offended by my offer, yes we did have sex and it was good, yes she was over 40 but I’m not looking for a star fish spinner, much rather have a MILF every time.
She might be playing the long game, probably is, but like I said my upper brain is always in control.

Offline Helloyou75001

What I offered is neither her nor there, she wasn’t a pro and was offended by my offer, yes we did have sex and it was good, yes she was over 40 but I’m not looking for a star fish spinner, much rather have a MILF every time.
She might be playing the long game, probably is, but like I said my upper brain is always in control.

Ok yes thanks for sharing.I filter out all ladies over 30s so I wouldn't have been interested by this age bracket.

But yeah good to hear you had a good time.

So she was offended and didn t take your cash? Or she came back for more?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 07:05:23 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline ronthebrummie

She was offended by my offer, and yes she stayed for more.

Offline Brumbrum

If you get a chance, check out devils den, the one thing I wasn’t able to do in pattaya, apparently it’s filthy for threesomes

Offline RogerBoner

If you get a chance, check out devils den, the one thing I wasn’t able to do in pattaya, apparently it’s filthy for threesomes
I enjoyed The Devil's Den but preferred
Kink
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 02:49:28 am by RogerBoner »

Offline longtimefan

I enjoyed The Devil's Den but preferred
Kink
External Link/Members Only

Kink is something else. Last night in Pattaya so I’ll be stopping off there again.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Pattaya

Stayed at Travelodge, good hotel

TF a bit of a let down, too much waiting around etc, had a couple of no shows and 1 ST 1,500

TUKS Bar & Restaurant, found a LT here 2,000 (£50), Bar fine was 400 I think. Leo was 65 a bottle

PlayGirlz GOGO, had a 5,000 LT, Bar fine was 1,000, drinks not too bad, a few drink sluts though

Soi 6 wasn’t the place it used to be, nothing took my fancy

10 Baht Bus still the way to get around

Tree Town best area for a drink and walk around, 5 Baht for toilet if bar your in hasn’t got any

Long Hang Restaurant a good place. Free pool, really good food

Rock Factory good for music

200 Baht foot massages on 2nd road, didn’t find any I fancied for extras

Offline longtimefan

I’m back from Thailand for a few days now, definitely feeling the blues. 32 degrees on the morning coming back to -3.

It was my first time in Pattaya and I loved it.  There is plenty to do in all financial ranges, street food to high end restaurants, beer bars to roof top views.

I preferred more hands on clubs, I didn’t enjoy the agogos in walking street, I preferred a corner you could get the girl in. Pin Up in walking street had the highest quality girls.  Milk is a really fun top less bar just off walking street next to Le Pub.  The girls were a lot of fun but the barfine was too high to justify even though the girl was smoking.

Tree town has a lot of bars for drinking.  The Buzzin Bar is cheap beers and a good pool table, next door is Escape agogo.  A lot of the girls are big chested and they have a naughty corner for hands on fun.  I had a lot of fun with a PR girl from there.   I LT her twice, once for a night out and again a few days later as we went out in the day to Koh Lahn so she could have the night off as we were shattered.  Her English was really good, 25 and in great shape, a lot of fun.

Kink in LK Metro was my favourite club.  The place is insane, start buying drinks and the girls get crazy, keep buying and you will have the time of your life. I had one of the girls from the stage sitting with me in the corner. She sat naked on my face while the other had her hands in my shorts with me fingering her. Crazy night. My biggest regret was not bar fining them both but I bought a gold ring that day so was an expensive day. Idiot as the money wasn’t an issue. The naked girl even pulled my shorts up and sucked me for a few seconds.  I went I Kink several times but couldn’t find those girls again but there are so many.

Soi 6 is just like you’ve been warned.  Girls screaming at you as you walk by.  I visited several bars of the night wish groups as I like Bryan Flowers videos.  Toy box are the hottest but the girls I wanted to take upstairs were taken.  Took a girl upstairs from Where angels play, 22 with big fake tits. 300bhat room fee, 1.5k for the girl and a couple of drinks.

Soi Boomerang near LK Metro has several gentleman’s clubs that are more hands on. I went to club Fate early in the evening and all the girls were outside eating. Went in and then got led outside to pick a girl.  Chatted to the bouncer as it was a bit of an odd scenario. Picked a girl and asked if she went upstairs, 1 drink each and to the room. 300 bhat room, 1.3k for the girl. She was good fun and swallowed without asking so I tipped her 200 bhat and she was happy.

I really enjoyed Scooters bar in LK metro for rock & roll/60s/the Jam/Specials type music and Trench town for the live reggae bands. 

Buzzin Pattaya bar crawl was a great way to meet people and visit bars and learn the ropes.

I had a girl from Dive bar and Honey Lounge but they weren’t that energetic and the room in the Honey Lounge wasn’t great so that put me off my stride.

I had a couple of girls from TF which were fun, 2k and 5k.  The 5k girl was the hottest from the whole trip and the best in the room but the girl from Escape was the most fun overall.

My advice is ask the girl after 1 drink if she goes with customer and move on if you’re not happy.

Offline billybob69

I’m back from Thailand for a few days now, definitely feeling the blues. 32 degrees on the morning coming back to -3.

It was my first time in Pattaya and I loved it.  There is plenty to do in all financial ranges, street food to high end restaurants, beer bars to roof top views.
Sounds like you did your research beforehand and had a cracking time. I have just come back myself, but prefer TF freelancers and bar girls than go-go's. There really is something in Pattaya for all budgets and tastes. It is not unusual to have post Pattaya blues. Many people come back and make life-changing decisions. The place and the girls can be quite addictive.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Soi 6 is great most girls are lucky if they get 1 or 2 punters a day.

Offline jimb3

Hi all. Bit off a random one. When I visit Pattaya I plan on a three day trip to Chiang Mai in the middle of my stay. Does any one know of a place I can pay to store my suitcase securely while I am away from Pattaya. I asked the hotel if they can store my luggage but they said they can’t. Failing that I was just thinking of booking a cheap room while I am away. Thanks.

Offline ronthebrummie

If you’ve a room already booked and paid for in Pattaya and you’re off on a jolly to Chiangmai Mai just leave your stuff in the room and take your valuables with you. It’ll all be there on your return

Offline jimb3

Thanks. I have booked an expensive hotel while I’m in Pattaya so I am checking out while in Chiang Mai and then booking back in when I get back to Pattaya.

Offline Malvolio

I may be missing something, but why aren't you taking the suitcase with you when you check out?

Offline jimb3

Hi. I am taking an internal flight to Chiang Mai and I’m only going for three days so I didn’t want to carry a suitcase around with me. Wanted to travel light. I can book a cheap hotel room for 1000 Bhat which is not to bad so I think I might just do that.

Offline Diamond Dave 2

You could probably get one cheaper than 1,000 unless you are going over Chinese NY.

Cheaper than paying the baggage fees on your flight.