Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaomiLove - Newmarket. Any info?  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Arch80

External Link/Members Only

This one popped up on AW, looks interesting (and American).  No feedback or reviews, will try and TOFTT, but does any one recognise her?

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only

This one popped up on AW, looks interesting (and American).  No feedback or reviews, will try and TOFTT, but does any one recognise her?

Her email address has made me chuckle.

Profile only been active a few days, so not surprised no feedback / reviews.

Offline Drstrangelove

Called yesterday and today- straight to voicemail and no reply to texts
I’ll keep trying

Offline norwichfunseeker

Available today isnt on, so maybe arriving soon.  :unknown:

Offline alligatr

Given the location I'm guessing she's the gf/wife of an airman. Just hope you don't get caught and end up on the wrong end of an F-15.

Offline markeliot

I have arranged a booking for next week, I shall duly report back...

Offline Foxtail17

French Kissing and OWO extras at £20 each, would make it £190 p/h.
Shame as she looks quite attractive.

Offline Condominium

I might have seen her but not sure. Visited slim American lady from Alabama in Newmarket recently but didn’t review as it was late at night, I was tired and she couldn’t stop talking. I left after half an hour without fully consummating..

Sorry can’t add more because I’m really not sure whether this is her under a different profile, but my limited experience of Americans - both here and over there - has been underwhelming.

Offline markeliot

I have binned my booking with her, I called to confirm address and activities supplied, her phone manner is crap, monotone, disinterested and came across with a 'can't be arsed attitude'.