Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila luxury doll (TS) - Earls Court  (Read 4693 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7014271) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Aggyb

External Link/Members Only

Last Monday after a conference and an after party I was feeling like getting some ts action. I read the glowing reviews of Camila and after much indecision set up a 30 minute meeting.

Ground floor flat, greeted me in smoking hot black lingerie. Just as in the pictures but with a large mandala style tattoo across her chest. Incredibly beautiful and feminine. In fact other than the Thai lady boys of Pattaya she is the most convincing I have ever met. Very welcoming and friendly despite her lack of good English.

After a shower, exchange of cash and a good sniff of poppers together it was straight into the fun. She had a beautiful cut 7 inches that she made clear I was to take deep in my mouth. She face fucked me , we kissed deeply and she sucked me too. Unfortunately, due to circumstances I was not able to get hard. Lucky a makeshift cock ring and lots of attention from Camila got me semi hard.

As my time was coming to an end I asked to extend and she said only if her next appointment didn’t show. Thankfully he did not. I enquired if her friend who she had told me was in the flat was able to join us. Unfortunately she was not.

We then got back down to passionate kissing, and owo. I rimmed her very deeply and then asked if she wanted fingers in her. She rushed to give me a condom and lube for my fingers. I started with one finger and very quickly had four deep inside her cute ass.

I couldn’t wait any longer and asked her to fuck me. First in missionary with my legs on her shoulders, then in doggy and finally her on top holding me and kissing me. I’m pretty inexperienced at being the bottom and it hurt quite a bit at first but she knew just how to loosen me up. Loads of mutual poppers helped a lot. I really wanted her to cum in my mouth and I lay back on the bed with my head hanging off the edge as she throat fucked me. I gagged a lot. Finally, I finished her off by hand but could not get the courage to take her load in my mouth. It’s my final frontier for punting but I’m not sure how I would react.
We cleaned up and continued to kiss and play with each other as we dressed.

Overall :

Body 10/10
Experience 9/10
Location 7/10 bed was soft, room hot and lighting too dim

I will definitely try to see her again soon.

My only concern is that I’m not sure if she is the same person that is in the profile due to the tattoo. It’s only matters because I’d definitely want to see her again. She was so sweet and attentive I imagined her as a regular or having a sugar daddy arrangement.

Can’t recommend her enough.

Please don’t visit her . I want her to myself.

Offline Lewis

Link so that UKP indexing picks it up

Also, AW names can change, however the AW ID number remains the same.

Offline Wweworldcup

Last Monday after a conference and an after party I was feeling like getting some ts action. I read the glowing reviews of Camila and after much indecision set up a 30 minute meeting.

Ground floor flat, greeted me in smoking hot black lingerie. Just as in the pictures but with a large mandala style tattoo across her chest. Incredibly beautiful and feminine. In fact other than the Thai lady boys of Pattaya she is the most convincing I have ever met. Very welcoming and friendly despite her lack of good English.

After a shower, exchange of cash and a good sniff of poppers together it was straight into the fun. She had a beautiful cut 7 inches that she made clear I was to take deep in my mouth. She face fucked me , we kissed deeply and she sucked me too. Unfortunately, due to circumstances I was not able to get hard. Lucky a makeshift cock ring and lots of attention from Camila got me semi hard.

As my time was coming to an end I asked to extend and she said only if her next appointment didn’t show. Thankfully he did not. I enquired if her friend who she had told me was in the flat was able to join us. Unfortunately she was not.

We then got back down to passionate kissing, and owo. I rimmed her very deeply and then asked if she wanted fingers in her. She rushed to give me a condom and lube for my fingers. I started with one finger and very quickly had four deep inside her cute ass.

I couldn’t wait any longer and asked her to fuck me. First in missionary with my legs on her shoulders, then in doggy and finally her on top holding me and kissing me. I’m pretty inexperienced at being the bottom and it hurt quite a bit at first but she knew just how to loosen me up. Loads of mutual poppers helped a lot. I really wanted her to cum in my mouth and I lay back on the bed with my head hanging off the edge as she throat fucked me. I gagged a lot. Finally, I finished her off by hand but could not get the courage to take her load in my mouth. It’s my final frontier for punting but I’m not sure how I would react.
We cleaned up and continued to kiss and play with each other as we dressed.

Overall :

Body 10/10
Experience 9/10
Location 7/10 bed was soft, room hot and lighting too dim

I will definitely try to see her again soon.

My only concern is that I’m not sure if she is the same person that is in the profile due to the tattoo. It’s only matters because I’d definitely want to see her again. She was so sweet and attentive I imagined her as a regular or having a sugar daddy arrangement.

Can’t recommend her enough.

Please don’t visit her . I want her to myself.
When i saw camilla her friend opened the door to let me in. Does anyone know the link to her friend.

Offline cheekymonkey

Aggyb you have to try letting a ts shoot her load in your mouth- i did, & loved it! Never ever thought i would. The taste was fine, it was warm & creamy, & i swallowed it all, it really turned me on!

Offline Ivor Hunch

When i saw camilla her friend opened the door to let me in. Does anyone know the link to her friend.

A review would be much appreciated.

Offline Omik123

Camilla v Aliyah Rose? What do you think?