Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysally69 - Belfast  (Read 2111 times)

12 review(s) for Sexysally2018 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Nornirish

Copying another users layout for this review. Hope you don’t mind TheBoyRobbie mate. First review so be gentle lads…

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Setting this meet up was a bit of a slow burner but after reading a couple of positive reviews, I thought it would be worth the wait…Initial contact made by AW mail which then proceeded to texts. Sally always responded quickly and in a friendly manner.

VENUE
Not far from the Wellington Park hotel and closer to the Lisburn Rd end. Parking is an absolute mare so make sure you’ve plenty of time for that if driving. I was actually 15 minutes late but Sally was 100% about this. Sally’s accommodation was spot on - nice and warm with a shower in the room. I’d arrived early morning so didn’t need to avail beforehand but did afterwards. Warm fresh towel was greatly appreciated.

APPEARANCE
Sally is a very attractive mature woman. Pics on AW are a bit dated but I was instantly attracted to her as soon as I laid eyes on her. A hug and a kiss as soon as I arrived helped set the tone. Sally was wearing a tight fitting dress and white underwear as requested and she looked absolutely fantastic! I just couldn’t wait to set those famous titties free and get my hands on em!

SERVICE
Started out kissing her neck while standing from behind while my hands wandered all over her body and slowly made their way down her knickers. She was wet instantly which was a good sign. I then removed her bra to get a proper feel and sick of her tits. And they’re every bit as awesome as has been reported. I gave them a good suck but at this stage I was dying to get things moving to the bed. We both stripped off and Sally proceeded to dish out one of the best BJs I have ever had. Finger nails up and down the insides of my thighs and plenty of ball sucking action and licking up and down the shaft. Once I was getting close to shoot I let her know that I wanted to return the favour. But she must have been gagging for the main event so on with the rubber and in to cow girl. Sally used her vibrator while going deep and slow for the first while. It was ridiculously good for us both making Sally cum which in turn got me ridiculously turned on so after a while I unloaded which admittedly was quicker than I would have liked. Unfortunately we didn’t try any other positions which is a bit of a shitter.  After that I got a warm shower and Sally made a brew while we chilled and chatted about all sorts. This is where  her awesome personality really shine ms through and to my mind really sets her apart from the rest.

WOULD I RETURN?
100% but I’d make sure I pace things to make the most of the time.

RECOMMENDED?
Absofuckinglutely. Sally told me she’s gotten that popular that her time is mostly taken up with regulars when she’s over which can make it hard for newbies to get a look in. But she genuinely loves what she does and it shows and loves meeting new guys when she’s over. Sally isn’t a clock watcher and she will let you have the full time no matter when things pop off lol My advice is to be really dead on during your comms, throw in a bit of humour and I’m sure she’ll slot you in. Sally is going to be back over from the 23rd of this month…

1 hour £100 which is ridiculous value

Hopefully I’ve covered everything but if there’s anything else, ask away.

Offline Bryan11

great review, good job

£100 an hour is very good value

Offline pussylover76

Welcome & thanks for the great review.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roman77

Great review  :) . Tried to meet with Sally in the past but times never matched or she wasn't available. Maybe someday.