Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin-anal-for-you (Cambridge)  (Read 1636 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6224197) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Sibiu

I saw Evelin just before Christmas for a 30min punt at £60.

Good communications - no issues. When we met her English was passable and we could understand each other. She's smaller than I expected - shorter and a little thinner than my ideal.

I don't usually see girls this young as my preference is for milfs, however after trying others Evelin was my plan D. I has a pre-Xmas itch to scratch so went with it.

Easy access in Rustat Rd. Did not worry about parking as it's an easy walk for me. Flat was tidy and modern and I reckon there were other girls using it. Whilst I was there phones went off in other rooms.

The action. I wanted anal but she said that she wasn't ready for it and that my cock was too big (!!??) for her. I should be so lucky! So we started with oral (OWO) which was very pleasant and got me stiff very quickly. I did get to grope her a little but sh did not appear to be too keen. Eventually she bagged me up and as I was feeling lazy got her to ride me. In the end I finished filling the bag from behind with her standing up leaning against the window sill. At lease I came looking at her cute arse even if I wasn't deep in it.

The visit served a purpose but he lack of real interest was disappointing. If only these girls could smile a little and become more engaged. Now looking for the first milf of 2023.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Xavier

I wanted anal but she said that she wasn't ready for it and that my cock was too big (!!??) for her. I should be so lucky!

Absolute piss-take! Nothing worse than a girl who advertises anal in her actual fucking name making excuses to not do it  :dash:
That's a generous neutral you've given there OP, glad you managed to enjoy yourself somewhat anyway.

Offline JayEZ2K

I wanted anal but she said that she wasn't ready for it...
Usually, it's best to confirm this in comms since anal can require some preparation (enema, butt-plug to warm up).

Are you sure you saw Evelin? I saw her a little before that time and she had gained some weight. She's always been big-boned with a strong body and then had added a bit more thickness. (I didn't punt because she looked unkempt and had a sour attitude.)

That's good that you managed a neutral at least since the flat she works in is notorious for having the worst SPs in Cambs.