Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yaya_thai - Aberdeen  (Read 2020 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6735997) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Kieslowski

External Link/Members Only

Booking: 30 minute in-call

Cost: £80 (£70 HH plus extra £10 for OWO)

Comms: replied to my text straight away giving the address, and provided her price list. All very easy. Only slight criticism would be that when I confirmed I was nearby, she asked me to say when I was outside, and when I did, she requested another couple of minutes, which meant hanging about outside. Would have preferred if she'd just said that when I said I was nearby so I could have taken a short detour.

Location: decent enough flat in Torry, near Victoria Bridge. Not the most discrete though, hence the minor criticism over being made to hang about outside.

The girl: absolutely the girl in the pictures, there's no mistaking those boobs. Sexy and very petite. Boobs are enhanced, but you barely notice because they feel so soft.

The meet: I'd been asked not to knock when I arrived, and when she opened the door, she made it clear she wanted me to be quiet. This appears to be because her colleague was busy with another punter - no issue with that, I'd probably prefer not to hear someone thundering in like an elephant when I'm mid-coitus. Once in the room, she eased up a bit and we got the money sorted. I asked for a shower and she showed me into the bathroom and left me to get on with it. Once I got back to the room, she asked me to lie on the bed and she got naked, unveiling those massive tits. I'd paid for OWO, so she gave my knob a few wipes with wet ones and then got down to business. Not the most earth-shattering BJ I've ever had, but it did the job of getting the old fella ready for action. On with a condom, and she started straddling me. After a while, she asked if I wanted to go on top, so we switched places and I started pumping her. She's so petite that I could almost have thrust her back and forth on my knob with my hands rather than thrusting myself. She's quite flexible so I was able to put her legs in various positions as required. She's nice and tight, and eventually, I couldn't hold it any longer and popped my load.

Afterwards, she cleaned up, we had a brief chat (her English isn't great but it was good enough for a disjointed convo) and then she let me have another shower before I went. Just as I was leaving, she gave my elbow a wee squeeze to get me to look round again to make sure I saw her waving. I thought it was cute.

A sweet girl with awesome boobs who can do the business. Wish I'd seen her earlier because she's only here for another couple of weeks. Might have to see her again before she goes because I never got the chance to lick her out.

Offline Boaby 69

Thanks for the Review
Very tempted to visit this one before she Goes.
Is she shaved downstairs ?

Offline Kieslowski

I actually can't remember for sure, but I'm 99% certain she was, yes.