Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika - New Town Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 3607 times)

Offline Rich_Gear

Thought I’d pipe up again as enjoyed a pleasant discovery at New Town last week.

Initially pitched up at BSS only to find that the girl I usually like to see wasn’t in as planned and that there was nobody else available. Wandered down to NTS where Marcy and Erika were waiting. I tend to prefer Scottish girls where possible so chose Erika. Glad that I did.

When she stripped off in the room her figure was phenomenal. Tall with balanced proportions. Great tits and ass. Very much put me in mind of Elena Koshka but with a few more tattoos and filled lips. Was direct and to the point when we got down to things. Gave very good oral and specifically requested to be fucked hard. Seemed to enjoy it when I obliged. Ended with OWO before blowing a sizeable load in her mouth. She spat it out which took away from the moment slightly but other than that, was highly enjoyable sex.

Her attitude was a bit abrasive/confrontational at times which might put some people off but she warmed up in the end and was very obliging. In summary: tall, attractive Scottish lady with good bedroom skills. Overall a recommendation.

£25 for 30 mins. £60 for Erika + £10 for CIM.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimjim19891

Cheers for the review - what age would you say she is?

Offline TheGoalie1

Good review! But she’s defo not Scottish - she’s Polish but been here a while so speaks good English with a local accent. Just thought I’d point that out in case throws anyone else.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 09:31:28 am by TheGoalie1 »

Offline Rich_Gear

Wow! If she’s Polish, I had no idea… Apologies if I’ve given inaccurate information. Not that I suppose it matters too much if her idiomatic English is that good.

Hard to age precisely but I’d say mid-late twenties based on lack of wrinkles and breast firmness. We mongers are famously bad as ageing workers so please take that with a pinch of salt.