Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmiliaRose23 - York  (Read 4313 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5271417) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Apeters125

Location outskirts your not far from railway museum, parking near house but stated penalty if no permit, other parking close by

Comms, all through text, generally prompt, left waiting parked up for few mins, parked outside house

Price 220 for 1hr

Girl-definitely girl in the pics, facially the same, not as slim as pics suggest but only slightly

Meet, dressed as request, dress don’t stay on long, brief lfk onto great owo sucking licking v
Ball sucking, sex in multiple positions, owo/cim finish spat on belly. Bit of chit chat and off on the hour

Would I return, can’t decide, only lfk and didn’t really feel the gfe. Positive boarder line neutral, Leo tipped it

External Link/Members Only

Offline davad

Brace yourself for the "HOW MUCH?" brigade!

Offline rajaindian

220 per hour?  :scare: :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
not for me. glad you enjoy mate

Offline Apeters125

Don’t really care tbh

Offline als468

The pics with her ribs sticking out.... she looks painfully thin.

Offline I like natural boobs

I bet she looks so much better on her original undoctored pictures where she isn't Photoshopping herself to look almost as thin as Eugenia Cooney.

Offline DM69er

The pics with her ribs sticking out.... she looks painfully thin.
Used to see her in the lockdowns in leeds. Shes very fit in the flesh. Thin but carries it well. Some pics look way too thin which i hate as i like athletic but i was really pleased. And she loved it rough.

Offline Apeters125

I bet she looks so much better on her original undoctored pictures where she isn't Photoshopping herself to look almost as thin as Eugenia Cooney.

She’s not as thin as the pics suggest but still
Slim

Online hornypunter

Positive borderline Neutral,  Leo tipped it.
What is Leo?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Are people not allowed to make comments about the cost anymore in case it upsets you?

Offline stevedave

Are people not allowed to make comments about the cost anymore in case it upsets you?

Looks like it. Heaven forbid anyone should have an opinion  :rolleyes:

Offline secretjones

fuck me ! how much ?  :scare: there i said it

Offline Apeters125

Positive borderline Neutral,  Leo tipped it.
What is Leo?

Owo predictive text changed it

Offline stevedave

Owo predictive text changed it

For £220 an hour, a good blowjob is the least I'd expect  :unknown:

Offline viper13

For £220 an hour, a good blowjob is the least I'd expect  :unknown:

I've had a meet with this one when she moved to York and paid £170ph at the time.
She got Neutral from me.
Now at £220ph is ludicrous, even if you have the funds to pay those prices  :wacko: