Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Izabel - Glasgow  (Read 5439 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline bellamy1403

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall for £140

This meet was just under 6 months ago, and I purposefully held off as Izabel stated she would not be back in Glasgow until 2023, so Im hoping she will make a return soon as she is a wicked wee ride.

Comms: I dont remember particularly how the comms went, but I dont think it was troublesome at all. Infact, im 99% sure i had trouble with parking and ended up 15 mins or so late, which she did not mind at all and still gave me the full hour.

Location: A nice, clean and modern flat close to the centre of Glasgow. Apart from the fuckabout trying to pay for parking, I remember it being discreet and fit for purpose.

Appearance: Exactly what it says on the tin, the girl in the pictures is the girl that answers the door. She is short, with long blonde hair. Very slim but with big boobs and a nice wee peachy arse, great for grabbing. Very attractive woman imho.

Meet: As i said, i was a bit late, i think 15 mins or so, but Izabel was very reasonable about it and told me not to worry. So I was welcomed inside with a smile and a kiss, handed over the cash and then she got straight into it.

She kissed me gently standing over the bed, if i remember right it was dfk and it felt very sensual. She started slow and began to get me all worked up with wandering hands. She sat me down on the bed and slid her bra off, I remember it well, gorgeous pair of tits on her. I begin giving them some love while she reaches for my cock.

Pushing me back onto the bed, she starts taking off my clothes and taking me in her mouth, owo. Its slow, deep and sloppy, just how i like it. I remember holding the back of her head and she didnt seem to mind at all. I ask for 69 and I make her pussy wet while she continues to suck me off.

Flipping her over to mish and on with the bag, this is where she really shines. No bullshit angles so you cant get deep, Izabel spread herself wide and told me to go as hard as I liked. She doesnt mind you pinning her arms down either and really going to town on her. She asks to ride me and holy fuck shes one of the best ive had on top of me, she bounces up and down like shes loving it and makes me cum hard.

She rolls off and into me for a cuddle inbetween rounds, making a bit of smalltalk and never stopping rubbing me up and down. After a while my dick is back in her mouth, and i pound her in doggy to finish. She is incredible here, pushing her head down and her arse up with an arched back so I can slam into her hard and deep. She loves a good spanking but I dont remember trying to pull her hair or anything too wild. I dont last too long in doggy and end up finishing inside her again, but by that time its almost been an hour anyway so i roll over for a few more kisses and get changed to go.

In the current state of punting, Izabel is likely the best VFM option at the moment, I hope she keeps her word and returns to Glasgow sometime soon.

Offline Jimbob212

I got excited when I saw her name pop up here thinking she was back, alas :lol:. I messaged her recently and she said she would be back this year but can't give an indication of when.

But to parrot what has already been said, beautiful girl and extremely great shag.

Offline KeenPunter

Yep, would have been great to have seen this review 4 or 5 months ago!

Offline Matrix

Offline bellamy1403

Yep, would have been great to have seen this review 4 or 5 months ago!

You would have seen it 4 or 5 months ago, gotten excited about seeing her for yourself, and then immediately disappointed as you found out Izabel wouldnt be back in Scotland at all until the start of this year at the very earliest.

But sure, I guess I could have posted it back then for you to completely forget about her upon her arrival back north.

Offline bellamy1403

Last login today...

Looks like she uploaded new pics of herself sporting dreadlocks, not so sure on them but would never put me off her. Still in newcastle though sadly  :thumbsdown:

Offline KeenPunter

You would have seen it 4 or 5 months ago, gotten excited about seeing her for yourself, and then immediately disappointed as you found out Izabel wouldnt be back in Scotland at all until the start of this year at the very earliest.

But sure, I guess I could have posted it back then for you to completely forget about her upon her arrival back north.

Ah, you were her very last booking just before she got on the plane.  I didn't realise that

Offline bellamy1403

Ah, you were her very last booking just before she got on the plane.  I didn't realise that

It was one of her final days in Scotland before departing for the year, which she told me. I wasnt going to post a review straight away, like nobody does, as Id rather not risk a link between AW and UKP.

Be an arse all you want, seeing my review a few days after she left wouldnt have changed a thing.

Offline Boinky

That looks very tidy in most photos and a wee bit too buff/gym monster in a couple for my tastes.

Will definitely stick that on my HL for her returning.

Like the OP. I don't do positive reviews straight off the bat to aid anonymity. Negs can be done right away as I have no intention of returning.

Offline seeker

Offline Glasgow28

Looks like she uploaded new pics of herself sporting dreadlocks, not so sure on them but would never put me off her. Still in newcastle though sadly  :thumbsdown:

Says she's accessing from Brazil when I looked today. Agreed on the dreadlocks, maybe they will be gone by the time she comes to Glasgow hopefully

Offline oddson1970

Up until this review l had never considered booking a brazilian for one reason or another but l might have to reconsider if she comes back to these parts

Offline FBman78

I must be the only guy put off by the python round her neck in one pic.  Hate snakes.

Offline jimtaker

Since a lot of people mentioned missing out in this thread, she's back in Glasgow. Will review later this week, but I had a great time,

Online Glesgaboy

cheers jimtaker. Much appreciated thread bump  :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

Also paid her a revisit and she's still as fantastic as before! Some might be glad to know she has lost the dreadlocks

Online Glesgaboy

Lads- Does she take advance bookings or just on the day..? :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

Lads- Does she take advance bookings or just on the day..? :hi:

I only book on the day, usually within 1-2 hours notice. This time around she doesn't have a maid so you're speaking directly to her

Online Glesgaboy

Thanks for that.
I’ll try and book her soon.
What part of town is she in this time? :hi:

Offline jimtaker

Merchant City - I also booked on the day.

Online Glesgaboy

Offline bellamy1403