Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff recommendations  (Read 1942 times)

Offline bristolnick

Hello,

Popping over the Bridge for a stag do and worked out i can do at least one incall with a WG and one massage.

I have only ever been over for gigs before and don't know the surrounding areas that well. Can anyone recommend a decent girl for either?
the age i go for is between 25 to 35, really into the alternative nothing that vanilla.

Can swap info for Bristol girls if anyone is ever over my side.

Thanks

Offline dubs

Amelia at Portfolio is quite alt-looking, plenty tats blurred out in the pics.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Welshboii2000

I hear Alexia Brazil is up that area I have visited her twice she is the reason I now have something for Brazilians! She has a amazing body if she's still there I highly advise you try her!

Offline Doyle

I hear Alexia Brazil is up that area I have visited her twice she is the reason I now have something for Brazilians! She has a amazing body if she's still there I highly advise you try her!

Turned out not to be a fake profile then?

Hello, has anyone seen Alexia Brazil?
I'm convinced I've seen her photos before!
Possibly a fake profile?

You know what's coming next, right?

Given that your previous post is the only reference to her on this site, did it not occur to you that a review of one of your two meetings might be helpful? :unknown:

Offline iverthickone

11 months on the site, 4 posts, no reviews despite admitting seeing a girl.  Do you understand the concept of this site is to share info?

Offline bristolnick

Thanks

Offline LipLover

On AW her name has changed to Aimee.Star and for some reason she is currently showing as in Brighton - I'm thinking that's a typo as her profile still says available in Bristol and Cardiff.

Offline Moby Dick

On AW her name has changed to Aimee.Star and for some reason she is currently showing as in Brighton - I'm thinking that's a typo as her profile still says available in Bristol and Cardiff.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Milf Hunter

Im pretty sure that’s not Aimee Snow mate, not the one I know anyway

Think that was supposed to be Amelia Portfolio’s AW link, DD.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Think that was supposed to be Amelia Portfolio’s AW link, DD.
oh right ! Totally confused now  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Moby Dick

oh right ! Totally confused now  :crazy: :crazy:
It was a link for Aimee Star, omitted by LipLover

No one apart from you mentioned Aimee Snow
Is she on a break?

Offline Dan Dastardly

It was a link for Aimee Star, omitted by LipLover

No one apart from you mentioned Aimee Snow
Is she on a break?
Oh right , sorry I was getting mixed up with her mentioned on a similar thread, excuse my senility  :wacko: :wacko: