Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker - Gateshead  (Read 3231 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (36 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline MagpieToon

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: No issues, location instructions sent in full before the meet.

Rate: £80 for 30 minutes

Services: OWO, protected on top.

The Girl: Exactly as the pictures show, though with tattoos that are removed from her pictures as stated on the profile.

The Punt: Had Amelie on my radar for sometime and I decided to start the new year with a midweek punt.

The insructions for her location were excellent and sent a few days in advance which I hugely appreciated as it allows for planning and parking. As it was there is plenty of free parking in spitting distance of the entrance.

Texted on arrival and given further instructions including appartment number and how to get there. Door opens and I am greeted by Amilie clad in skimpy red lingerie, absolutely hot as fuck. Quick kiss and taken to the bedroom where I can undress, hand the money over and have a freshen up. Quick chat about what is on the menu and proceed to lots of french kissing, fondling and masturbation whilst stood near the bed. On the bed she shows off her oral skills with a great blow job and ball sucking.

Being a lazy bastard after the holidays I was happy to stay on my back whilst whe expertly put the condom on my cock with her mouth before getting on top and riding away.

Lot's of sucking on her enhanced, but very nice, tits and kissing whilst moaning in my ears which was hot enough to bring me close so we slowed pace for a while before she sped up ground me crouch to dust and I came in the bag.

Cleaned me up and went on to suck me dry, balls in mouth and all, no need for a wet wipe! She was fairly determined to get me going again but in a 30 minute meeting I am very much a 1 pop guy so just enjoyed the sensations until the time ran out.

Throughout she was great to be with and gave you the feeling of genuinley enjoying her time with you.

Pros: Fantastic looks and personality, great oral, great fuck.
Cons: None

Would I return? Yes and will be going for a longer punt at that too.

Offline Pennine Rover

Offline GingerNuts

Seems to have gone from AW

Perhaps takes her profile down when she's not working.

Offline MagpieToon

How odd, profile was up last night with available dates up until the end of the month and I have had her on my hot list for a while, never seen her remove herself from AW.

Hope she returns.

Offline BustaN

Fear not, her AW profile is back