Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DarcyRose from AW - Newcastle - Car Meet  (Read 3962 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6997968) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

Fancied something different and as the nights were darkening I thought I would try an old fashioned car meet which I hadnt done for a while. There wasn't a lot of options nearby so I narrowed it down to 1 and got in touch. As I was a bit unsure about the profile decided to enquire about a quick 15 min romp somewhere nearby to ensure not too much time or money was risked

40 pounds for 15 mins
Comms - Excellent. All sorted out by text very quickly

Venue - my car which I discovered might not always be fit for purpose. Picked her up from home and went to a secluded spot nearby

WG - Much bigger than I expected but fantastic personality and probably the biggest tits I've ever seen. So friendly and easy to get on with. Age is probably right although the photos on the profile are slightly flattering. However not to the point where you wouldn't recognise her

Punt - As mentioned Picked her up and went to quiet spot. Darcy isn't from the NE so I picked the spot. Once there immediately down to business. Bit of light kissing and a grope of her humongous tits' They weigh an absolute ton. A feel of her trimmed hairy pussy and she gave me OWO until completion. There was no chance of FS in my car specially as she is a larger lady. TBH the punt itself was probably a neutral but this was definitely down to my decision to go for a car meet rather than a normal punt. I am convinced she would be much better under normal conditions and was always a willing young lady.

All in all I would reccommend for those of us who enjoy a larger WG with amazing tits. I must point out that from pick up to drop off was way beyond any 15 mins so no clock watching at any time

Happy punting

Offline Mr blue

Thanks for posting, I saw her profile recently and do like a curvy girl, car meet sounds fun but I wouldnt have a clue where would be decent or discreet for that.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for posting, I saw her profile recently and do like a curvy girl, car meet sounds fun but I wouldnt have a clue where would be decent or discreet for that.

Twenty quid and you can borrow my drive, I’ll even turn off the floodlights for you  :hi: ;)

Offline Mr blue

Twenty quid and you can borrow my drive, I’ll even turn off the floodlights for you  :hi: ;)

Sounds a fair deal

Offline dexpunt

The price of fuel at the minute I'd be switching the floodlights off anyway

Offline Davey677

Cheers for the review dex, what part of town was she in pal?

Offline datwabbit

Keep your Great Dane locked up too.

Offline dexpunt

Gosforth area. Nice area and plenty of places near by if you want a car meet. I believe that she can do incalls sometimes as she is sharing with a friend who knows what she does

Offline Shearer1955

Quite liked the profile  & after reading the review I sent a message asking about a proper meet including  A levels & BDSM which are described as extras ... £20 additional fees for each so a 1 hour meet would be £190 ... not for me at that price  :scare:

Offline Fragilehand

Quite liked the profile  & after reading the review I sent a message asking about a proper meet including  A levels & BDSM which are described as extras ... £20 additional fees for each so a 1 hour meet would be £190 ... not for me at that price  :scare:
She may be charging by the lb  :rolleyes:

Offline dexpunt

She certainly isn't worth paying over the odds for. That being said I've never looked into how much BDSM etc costs as it's not my thing. Now that I remember she did say she had a few regs that paid a fortune for overnight apps. Each to their own I suppose