Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabe Baby Doll (AW) - Newcastle  (Read 2636 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6899764) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline silent808

External Link/Members Only

Newcastle City centre
30 mins for £70

Saw some good reviews here and pictures looked good. Had a day working in the city centre so arranged to treat myself before heading home.

Comms:
Knew I'd be in Newcastle days prior so messaged a few days ahead to ensure. Date/time/price all agreed.
On the day I thought best to text and confirm (as you would with an agency). No reply for hours. Eventually received a reply that she had forgotten and please could I arrive a half hour earlier than the time initially requested. Agreed this and arrived at the postcode exactly when she'd asked me to.
At this point comms broke down. She didn't answer when I called so asked for directions via text. There were delays between replies despite me being on time and instructions weren't clear.

9/10 for discretion. About as discreet as you can get for a city centre booking.
1/10 for complication. Multiple gates/doors/codes/stairs. Add to the fact directions are being given to you by someone who's native language isn't Enslish. Despite arriving at the postcode provided on time, it took a whole 10minutes of confusing directions before I made it inside the flat.

Appearance:
Gabe greeted me wearing a matching lace bra & pants set with a black see-through robe around her. Profile pictures, stated age and personal statistics all seemed accurate. Just as attractive in person as she is in her pictures. Despite lots of complication in getting to the flat, Gabe was very friendly and welcoming and smiling throughout.

The meet:
10minutes of muddled text messages, calls unanswered and a complicated labyrinth to get to where you want to be wasn't the best start. This was very, very nearly a negative because I was minutes away from walking.
However I'm glad I didn't.
Once inside and paperwork sorted I stripped and lay on the bed. Gabe climbed right on top and started kissing my neck. Then weirdly sat up and asked me why I smelled like a baby? (I was wearing Obsession for men!  :lol:) Just as I was thinking it killed the mood, she wasted no time in moving down the bed and focusing on my cock.
Her BJ was incredible. She twisted her head while bobbing up and down which felt like heaven. She brought me to the brink of cumming a couple of times before it was condom on and time to ride me. And when I say ride, I mean ride! She bounced on my dick like her life depended on it and I barely lasted a minute before I blew a load in the bag.
More of a 100mph booking than I'd usually go for as I usually like to do a bit RO before I finish and would have loved a go at doggy but not disappointed by any means.

I think she's off to York next, but before I left she said she would come back to Newcastle again in the future.

Offline MagpieToon

Cheers for the revoew, she sounds like a decent punt.